NFL Week 5

Dr Fear

12 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

KC fans are a huge reason i became a KC fan myself. those who were around back ~2007-2011 will remember me being one of maybe 2-3 people who woke up every sunday morning hungover as shit, just so we could find an illegal stream (in 2008!) of the sorry ass Chiefs, simply because of Jamaal and DJ. still, every week those fans would sell out that stadium and go nuts, just celebrating football eight sundays a year, no matter how shitty the team was. it was and is seriously impressive.

i myself nearly didn't survive watching Todd Haley misuse Jamaal, giving his carries away to people like sorry ass Peyton Hillis and old ass Thomas Jones, but thankfully Andy Reid eventually took over and it's been awesome ever since. still, i'm not sure i would have stuck around this long if i didn't want to be a part of what truly is one of the best fan bases in american sports. 

you would really enjoy this more than anyone I think

6 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

Why do they always turn up the field (or parabolic) mike for Mahomes’ games? His cadence is irritating as shit. You never hear the QBs in other games like you do Mahomes. 

Same thing I wondered. He's annoying as fuck.

It seems Rodgers is the same way in the games I watch him.

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

This is insane. Lots of pissed off fantasy owners with big leads that have vanished

It’s their own fault. I escaped about 6-7 years ago after probably 25 years of it, and it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done. Don’t miss the aggravation at all. I now enjoy my Sundays/Mondays/Thursdays…

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

This is insane. Lots of pissed off fantasy owners with big leads that have vanished

I was counting on Mahomes to bail me out after getting clobbered on Sunday by Fournette and Jefferson.

Now I am up, but just barely. I hope the game ends just like this.