2018 College World Series

sidis

4 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

How does an ump looking right at that ball down right field not see that it is fair....it hits the "chalk" and it's obvious.  Runner at first would have scored and batter would be at second....video replay puts the runners at first and third and Beavers don't score.

T6  4-1  pigs

I hate arky and sec sec sec as much as anyone else but this sounds aggy homer. Real speed maybe not so obvious as 15 replays in slow motion. I do agree it’s fair though so proper reversal. 1st and 3rd  is right also. 1 and 2 might have been fine also with that gimpy runner. He was injured and not a full speed runner. Also if you watch the replay the batter was putting zero effort into running bases so he may have had to hold up at 1st if the play was originally called fair. I however am not sure where the outfielder was in relation to the ball. The rule says call the baserunners in a conservative nature. I think the umps did ok in this.

But fuck arky and sec sec sec all that being said. Damn arky is good. 

Maybe he was indicating his wife's number of udders.

Arky is damn good, they play all aspects well.  OSU kinda bumbled their way through that one.

I expect OSU to win tonight and Arky to win series.  Hope I'm wrong.  Well, not that much, don't much give shits who wins.

51 minutes ago, mr.goodkat said:

i saw that . surely he was indicating 2 down in the bottom of the ninth . if not...... that is just sad 

I saw some horns down around the 3rd or 4th inning during some crowd shots. 

Arky took advantage when it mattered.  The OSU coach cried too much.  Should have held a team meeting after that half inning with the runner interference.  Fired them up instead of crying/pouting in the dugout for the next X amount of time.  Might should have pulled the rapey ace guy a bit sooner as well.

12 Texas players on the Arkansas roster several from "aggy country" and more from the DFW area......aggy too stupid to understand they opened the door wide open for the sec sec sec and they are not going to get shit for recruits out of sec sec sec country in any sport

7 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

12 Texas players on the Arkansas roster several from "aggy country" and more from the DFW area......aggy too stupid to understand they opened the door wide open for the sec sec sec and they are not going to get shit for recruits out of sec sec sec country in any sport

That is depressing. We had effectively shut them out for 20 years and rendered them mediocre. Now A&M has given piggy back its secret to success.

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

That is depressing. We had effectively shut them out for 20 years and rendered them mediocre. Now A&M has given piggy back its secret to success.

Well, we did some of it ourselves by not being real competitive for a long time, in football and baseball at least.  The parity in baseball is/was somewhat inevitable, but Texas kinda lost its franchise over the last 10 years or so.

10 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Out of curisoity, I looked up Arkansas baseball rosters for the couple of years preceding A&M's move to the SEC.  13 Texas players on their roster.  

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/pdf/baseball/media-guides/2010.pdf

13 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Wonder how many, if any, were offered by Texas?