2018 College World Series

sidis

1 hour ago, spystud13 said:

And it wasn’t in fair territory. 

Alright...but I meant in the ballpark, foul or fair...and I was generally speaking of a player having time to get under the ball.  All three of these guys were trying to get to it...didn't camp under this one, but imo, one of them should have caught it, and I'm guessing they would agree to that.

I knew what you were referring to, but still object to the term "slacks," unless you call the short ones plus fours or knickers.

Strangely, there was no such thing when I played, but long legged dudes like myself were forced to the knickers, while lil fellers wore em long.

Edited by TwiceHorn

10 minutes ago, Tony Soprano said:

I wonder why there are so many empty seats for this game. First two nights seemed packed.

they were saying in the game last night that there are a lot of conventions coming into town today and days out and the hotel rooms were hard to book so if fans had not already booked them for tonight they were having a hard time getting a room

Alright...but I meant in the ballpark, foul or fair...and I was generally speaking of a player having time to get under the ball.  All three of these guys were trying to get to it...didn't camp under this one, but imo, one of them should have caught it, and I'm guessing they would agree to that.

It was the right fielder’s fucking ball. Had he nutted up, made a legitimate approach (all the while knowing full well his 2b was going to be running towards it), and called the ball, we wouldn’t be watching a game tonight. It’s not a hard fucking play to make if you commit to it. He pussed out, and now has to wear it in his own head the rest of his life.
On to game three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rarely do I look at a single play in any game as the play that made or broke the game, but that fuckup was a play that may cost Arkansas everything

3 guys there and the damn ball landed at least 2 feet from all three when all 3 had every chance to make the catch and the asshole that was charging in the hardest ran right past the ball and had no clue where it was and it landed behind him and the furthest away from him

it was a total cluster fuck of a play and one guy trying to be a hero and catch the winning ball blew it for everyone

My client out of Ft Worth, who I was with yesterday invited me to fly up on their company plane this morning at 7am. I have my son this week, otherwise it would’ve been a no brainer.
He sent me this at about 3:30 this afternoon from his hotel room.
278b7aed25d117057d10e86f5917001f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awful lot of mouth from the pig dugout over a missed 0-0 pitch.  Cracking under the pressure. 
Thay had a lot of that in our game with them, next inning they got their bitch balk called on us. Reminds me of softball bullshit.

Why would your video and scouting director be in uniform?

Blue gave em plenty of time to STFU...

The other team should get a run if someone gets ejected.  That didn’t hurt piggy at all.