Baylor Bears @ the Texas Tech Red Raiders in the ballgame 6:30pm ESPN2

Bullneck

I wish I didn’t care so damn much about Texas tech football. I would probably have a longer life expectancy if I didn’t. God we suck so bad and I take it so very personally. This is me, on the field, losing this game. That’s the level of unhealthy obsession I have about this game. 

I am pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

32 minutes ago, deter said:

Fing joke roughing 

1 minute ago, Uncle Nate said:

Worst DPI call I’ve seen in a very long time. 

Both these calls were pretty bad.  I see one of the crappier Big XII officials is working the game, so it's not surprising.

All that "Baylor hasn't won in Lubbock in 32 years" stuff is coming to a screeching halt right now.

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Tech has scored 3 points in the first half.  Three.  Some of our losses look extra bad in hindsight, and that's saying something.  

I can't believe I'm rooting for us to make a postseason game called the Cheez-It Bowl.

What? You don't wanna feel Cheezy?

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Tech has scored 3 points in the first half.  Three.  Some of our losses look extra bad in hindsight, and that's saying something.  

I can't believe I'm rooting for us to make a postseason game called the Cheez-It Bowl.

There’s a New York sized landfill of evidence that our defensive coaching lags most of the conference. 

13 hours ago, MIkeHoncho said:

So I went to this game and stayed for the first half.. how we lost to tech really is “mind bottling”, and if we don’t do Baylor the way a Briles coached team does innocent co-eds, we should consider dropping football.  Holy shit that is bad football.

Ummm we aren’t very good in case you forgot.

So frustrating. TCU gets rid of their coach of 20 something years, hires a new one and in less than a year is undefeated and in the Top 10. Texas has gone through 3 coaches in 9 years, paying them top dollar, and a bunch of 4 and 5 star players and still suck. 

Edited by Brandywine