Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

more:

NPR:

Famed musician Eric Clapton said on Wednesday that he will not perform in any venue that requires audience members to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

"Following the PM's announcement on Monday the 19th of July 2021, I feel honor bound to make an announcement of my own: I wish to say that I will not perform on any stage where there is a discriminated audience present," Clapton wrote.

He was referring to an announcement from British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who stated that starting in September, people will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations in order to go to venues and nightclubs.

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

2 hours ago, brakeman said:

yes, he did.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/eric-clapton-apologizes-for-racist-past-i-sabotaged-everything

i'm sorry for parting

without black guitarists like bob marley and robert johnson to copy. he is a nobody.

14 minutes ago, brakeman said:

more:

NPR:

Famed musician Eric Clapton said on Wednesday that he will not perform in any venue that requires audience members to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

"Following the PM's announcement on Monday the 19th of July 2021, I feel honor bound to make an announcement of my own: I wish to say that I will not perform on any stage where there is a discriminated audience present," Clapton wrote.

He was referring to an announcement from British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who stated that starting in September, people will have to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations in order to go to venues and nightclubs.

320279211_EricC.jpg.a339a86538c34c048f7c6a0fd8d5d999.jpg864728629_Fthisguysolomedium.jpg.7b4d0cb87cbbc881db9c0ba7e4f6e80d.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

Did Clapton actually say that part that's quoted in the black box?

7 hours ago, AnTiM said:

Apparently just says whatever his current self induced haze tells him to say.

The 70s were a helluva time, and he was young - he was only in his 30s.

But, you know.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2