USMNT 2023

ztejas

LoL unreal.

I thought there had to be intent or "unnatural," but Miles was running toward a stationary opponent, so his arm position was natural. Just weird circumstance. As I said earlier, this would never happen against Mexico.

Welp, in Matt Turner we trust.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He has gotten zero service. He's been fine and has played the touches he's gotten well. 

No can’t have that take here. It’sall tactical manager takes here and how much he sucks at soccer

Edited by Zepol87
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Not true. Lots of folks here celebrate Ferreira. We just would rather see him play on the right wing instead of No.9 ... cuz he's not a true 9.

Not true at all but whatever. Lol at this place celebrating Ferreira

Edited by Zepol87
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Nats do all that to earn a goal and refs fucking give one back because of a misplay.

Fucking CONCACAF, man. This would never happen to Mexico, and everyone in the region knows it. Absolute trash.

It was a clear pen you buffoon. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, LurkingHorn said:

That’s the most Canada goal I’ve ever seen. They’ve had a big bag of nothing all half and then get one of the most fortunate penalties of the tournament. 

Maple Leaves had a big bag of nothing all game--only one shot and it wasn't on goal prior to that PK.

• Hook 'Em 1