USMNT 2023

ztejas

Just now, Ted Lange said:

Lots of tickets under $50 on the secondary market, wonder what the crowd will be like.

I got an endzone seat on StubHub for “$22”, ($34 with taxes & fees) just yesterday.15th row. May be in a song singing section. 

SIDE NOTE: The “I believe that we will win.” chant is so cringe that the entire cast of “Queer Eye” would call it “too gay for public consumption.”, but it will probably rear its ugly head a few times tonight. I will just have to focus on the field.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

image.png.c3a0569e390f4c41655a23311c3ef170.png

This map makes it look like it will be empty. But from what I can tell the lower section is probably 95% full right now, most of the light blues have just a few seats. 108, when zoomed is this:

image.png.a2fe116567086455ce8146eb76159870.png

I have a feeling the crowd will be great.  Granted, I'm in the upper deck along the sides and appear to have spent a touch more than what those tickets are now going for.

2 hours ago, Mittens said:

I've parked at Lala's and taken the bus to Q2 - that's quite easy.  Think the route is 803 and it comes every 15-20 minutes.  Bonus beer on either end is nice.

2207 Justin Lane > Q2 Stadium https://www.capmetro.org/planner

Personally, I throw my bike on the rack, drive up to Braker/Metric, park in the business lots up there and ride to the stadium.  The bike valet at the stadium is the shit - free, so a $5 tip is easy enough and I only have to walk 100yds (maybe) to my seat.

Did that for my last Austin FC game (the rain game). The bus was great

1 minute ago, Captain Ron said:

image.png.c3a0569e390f4c41655a23311c3ef170.png

This map makes it look like it will be empty. But from what I can tell the lower section is probably 95% full right now, most of the light blues have just a few seats. 108, when zoomed is this:

image.png.a2fe116567086455ce8146eb76159870.png

I have a feeling the crowd will be great.  Granted, I'm in the upper deck along the sides and appear to have spent a touch more than what those tickets are now going for.

I hope so.  It is a competitive match, not some bs friendly, granted not good competition.   The crowd adds so much to the game even on TV.

It pisses me off to no end how bad USSF is at marketing.  

• Hook 'Em 2