2023 Texas High School Football

Hiphopopotamos

2 minutes ago, BlackCat said:

Ive watched it multiple times. The defender did put both hands on the receiver so from the other refs pov I guess it couldve looked like a hold. There was another ref with a perfect view though and he shouldve corrected the call. SOC got screwed. 

Those refs are making decisions on a split second view of things

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

55 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

you have to feel sorry for all the png kids too. Their hs is literally right next to a old and run down chemical plant owned by the worst company you can imagine. Same plant has blown up multiple times. Very big booms 

It was super great having marching practice out there when the heat index was 105 and you could just smell the carcinogens seeping into your pores.

51 minutes ago, FOXHOUND said:

Last time that plant blew up I felt that shit all the way in Port Arthur.

Awful call on the PI, but congrats PNG. Maybe PA Memorial can trade HCs with them, because we beat them early in the season but can't make a deep run in the playoffs with all that talent. 

I don't think that one has blown up in a long time, unless you mean the TPC one on Rubber Plant Road that blew up the week of Thanksgiving a few years back. That boom woke me up.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Devin Sanchez vs Dakorien Moore show about to start, 5 star vs 5 star. Moore’s going to be a complete non-factor today, Sanchez shut him down last year and he’s about to do it again. 

56 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

Congratulations Dakorien Moore on 257 yards and 4 TDs today.

🤣

Moore with the 40 yd TD catch

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Let it be known that Sanchez did not give up that TD to Moore. 

I checked. It still counts

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1