Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

19 minutes ago, DougO said:

Rangers should have just forfeited the game last night and given the whole team a day off if they really needed rest that bad to sit two of their top bats on the same night with a rookie replacement starter on the mound.

Yep.  My brother went yesterday (only game he can go to this year) and texted me before the game pissed because of what you said and how this was going be a loss.

9 minutes ago, DougO said:

Chapman should definitely be a major boost to the bullpen if he can stay healthy.

Chapman, Sborz, Smith, Anderson, and Burke is pretty good.  Still would like to see us add another arm or two over the next month.  No idea what Otto may bring, long relief maybe?  I guess Leclerc will be back at some point, nut you can't trust him in a pressure situation.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

Actually kinda shocked Morris likes it. He usually just wants to whine. 

The price is, really, fairly light, I think. Cole Ragans is a great story, having come back from two Tommy John surgeries to become a major league pitcher. It isn’t quite clear whether he will be a starter or a reliever, but he’s a low ceiling guy right now who likely profiles as a middle reliever. Roni Cabrera is a 17 year old tearing up the DSL after signing for $10K two years ago.