The Austin / Rainey St / Lake Serial Killer

tx 3 putt

Nicole to Ted Lorenz, "Hey, can you jump on top of this Kia I have and shout your catch phrase before I sign on contingency with you?"

Ted to Nicole, "Uh sure, I can take the case.  But why are we going to Town Lake to shoot this ad?"  

8 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Nicole to Ted Lorenz, "Hey, can you jump on top of this Kia I have and shout your catch phrase before I sign on contingency with you?"

Ted to Nicole, "Uh sure, I can take the case.  But why are we going to Town Lake to shoot this ad?"  

How about a nice sorrento with the sea bass?

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

I used to go to summer camp near Asheville and spent many days canoeing on Lake Toxaway and sliding on Toxaway Falls.

Fond memories.

/csb

It’s a gorgeous place. Very artsy with a ton of antiques and dark to table restaurants. The scenery and hiking is amazing. When I was there from January 14th - 17th (ahem…) it snowed a bit. 

IMG_9012.jpeg

IMG_9031.jpeg

IMG_9018.jpeg

IMG_4708.jpeg

IMG_4679.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

"Dark to Table Restaurants", Nicole?  

Sure you're not subconsciously projecting, Miss "All the victims have dark hair and had eaten/drank on Rainey Street just prior to their unfortunate demise."  

Also, your calendar alibi don't check out either.  Not saying, just saying...

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Sure you're not subconsciously projecting, Miss "All the victims have dark hair and had eaten/drank at the Grove Park Inn on Rainey Street just prior to their unfortunate demise."  

• Haha 1

The Calendar Girl Killer?

The Chronography Killer?

I mean, I don't think her appetite for murder will be satiated until she's had at least 15 time zones and 10 months of the year. 

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Sure you're not subconsciously projecting, Miss "All the victims have dark hair and had eaten/drank on Rainey Street just prior to their unfortunate demise."  

I flew to Atlanta on January 12–other than the North Carolina trip, which was for my birthday, I’ve been in Atlanta and I’m still here. We got to Woodstock and Roswell etc…nearby but that’s it. Plus, my cell phone records and postings here will confirm. Also, I have photographic evidence and purchases. I have receipts. Lots! And witnesses and shit like that. 

I continued to look online to see if the missing man from Utah, Connor Deserly, has been found. Not really on FB though so maybe they have stuff on there. You google his name and it brings up surly up at the top. So I guess no news? Other than Lady Bird Lake is a cesspool of algae and dumped stolen cars and drowning victims. You can’t get in the water or let your dogs get near it. You shouldn’t even really boat or jet ski on it and fishing is out of the question. It’s a shit lake. It’s full of deadly germs and algae. I’d drain the fucker so they can build a buttload more high rises for the assholes that keep moving to the hill country. Sad.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I flew to Atlanta on January 12–other than the North Carolina trip, which was for my birthday, I’ve been in Atlanta and I’m still here. We got to Woodstock and Roswell etc…nearby but that’s it. Plus, my cell phone records and postings here will confirm. Also, I have photographic evidence and purchases. I have receipts. Lots! And witnesses and shit like that. 

Someone as into true crime shit as you are would have all the bases covered, I'm sure. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

fishing is out of the question

Wrong. The fishing is fantastic. Just don't eat them. 

• Haha 3

Oh you have a photograph taken with a burner phone of a human female hand, matching your vague description, holding a receipt of an airport purchase?  Wow, that's so hard to duplicate.  

And you realize that most serial killers used to show up to the crime scene and/or funeral of their victims in person.  But that you're essentially adopting that same behavioral pattern to monitoring them digitally using online/FB/google as you literally just described in depth.  You're about two more red flags away from a Town Lake hurricane, and Town Lake doesn't have hurricanes.  Not until you get back into town anyway...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

Never forget

rsz_2n8vew7.thumb.jpg.483e327ce1166d0721

Hey they served Chilean sea bass and spared no expense on Jurassic Park (original movie) before the dinosaurs 🦕 kicked some ass. They spared no expense on the food..so it’s super classy. 

IMG_9291.jpeg

• Haha 1

I make amazing food every day. I don’t make Jade’s creepy chili: 

Hawaiian Guava cake

My Queso 

Elote Cornbread 

Peach custard pies. They are more like a custard + streusel with homemade crust. This pie has  won many awards for my friend’s mom in Alabama. She won television competition with it. it’s insanely good—not a typical peach cobbler type deal. I had to beg to get recipe.) I can cook and bake man. Don’t throw Jade’s chili at me. I’m actually more ok with falsely being labeled a serial killer (the siren of 6th street  the ripper of Rainey, blah blah) than I am for being thought of a shitty cook/baker. I will fight you! Lol. 

IMG_8578.jpeg

IMG_3592.jpeg

IMG_7439.jpeg

IMG_6976.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_8578.jpeg

Yeah, totally NOT two human saturated lungs removed from a drowning victim, flattened out and sauteed.  

I mean, are you like literally in the phase where you wanna be caught and turned in to end your spree, or where we at here young lady?  

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Hawaiian Guava cake

My Queso 

Elote Cornbread 

Peach custard pies. They are more like a custard + streusel with homemade crust. This pie has  won many awards for my friend’s mom in Alabama. She won television competition with it. it’s insanely good—not a typical peach cobbler type deal. I had to beg to get recipe.) I can cook and bake man. Don’t throw Jade’s chili at me. I’m actually more ok with falsely being labeled a serial killer (the siren of 6th street  the ripper of Rainey, blah blah) than I am for being thought of a shitty cook/baker. I will fight you! Lol. 

IMG_8578.jpeg

IMG_3592.jpeg

IMG_7439.jpeg

IMG_6976.jpeg

474.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

BTW those pies and the cornbread and custard look pretty good.  The guava cake?   Not so much.  I grew up in Miami but never acquired a taste for the stuff.  Too cloying.

It depends on how you make the guava cake (concentrate and strawberries are essential but I see your point—it’s not for everyone.) I can share the peach custard streusel pie recipe but I would put in spoilers—it’s amazing…but my deal for getting the recipe is I wouldn’t try to compete in contests with it—it’s unlike anything I’ve ever had. It’s super involved. I am making my famous jalapeno popper dip for the Superb Owl party I am going to. I brought it to a surly tailgate. It was entirely consumed. I try to bring things to surly events. If I can. When I’m not trying to prove my rock solid alibi! 

3 minutes ago, Deej said:

"I ate his liver with a guava cake and a nice Smirnoff Screwdriver." - Nicole

IMG_2008.thumb.jpeg.c13720ab64bb92a7dde0420e5678db14.jpeg

Thankfully, have been sober now since 4/24/22. The drink choices yet another reason for sobriety. And yes, this is what you are referring to in the early pages of the Ukraine thread. Terrible fucking drink choice. But it was on sale. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Who in their right mind wants to scuba dive in that nasty muck?

Was wondering about that. Also that whole fucking lake should be treated as an active crime scene. At least put up fucking cameras…geesh. 

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Was wondering about that. Also that whole fucking lake should be treated as an active crime scene. At least put up fucking cameras…geesh. 

It seems like 50% of the homicides solved in the UK are done by CCTV

City of Austin and APD "Nah we are good this is all just unrelated drunks drowning"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Nicole at APD volunteer day, "Okay fellas, I'm happy to donate these two dozen cameras to monitor this part of town lake.  If you gentlemen would just climb up and mount them on these poles around the shoreline, we'll have full coverage." 

Male volunteer, "Hey wait a minute.  These cameras are disposable Kodak funsavers."

Nicole, "Yeah, I just need you to go climb up there every few minutes to roll the clicker deal for the next shot."

Male volunteer, "But what if I fall off the pole and into the Lake?"

Nicole, "Oh, I'll totally save you.  Now get going..."  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

APD performing digital forensics

image.png.18c02f7aea9af7a333b0417bd355248b.pngi guess if you are going to be a serial killer in the USA in the 21st century Austin is the spot to do it.

Other towns are solving homicides from 30+ years ago and we keep putting the square peg in the round hoke.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

So the body found was a woman…I wonder if that was the lady missing from Kansas. 

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/woman-found-dead-in-lady-bird-lake-not-ruled-a-homicide#

I guess that guy in from out of town (Utah) Connor is still missing.

As best I could tell he probably resurfaced because his friends social media posts asking for help and giving numbers to call were taken down. Given we haven't heard about another body showing up my guess he turned up alive after his 2 day bender.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Nicole, nobody actually think’s you’re the killer. You don’t need to keep making posts to support your alibi … as fake as it clearly is. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Nicole, nobody actually think’s you’re the killer. You don’t need to keep making posts to support your alibi … as fake as it clearly is. 

Don't listen to him, Nicole!  He's just a stooge for the prosecution trying to bait you.  You do you, girl!  I mean, don't do the murdering part any longer.  But you do have rights!  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Walser said:

This is starting to challenge that whole TxTow saga in bonerificness.

https://inmate.tdcj.texas.gov/InmateSearch/viewDetail.action?sid=02406297

A couple of things stand out....

1) How is this kid diddling PoS still alive? What happened to prison justice?

2) How on earth is he eligible for parole in 22 years?

On 2/7/2024 at 10:11 PM, Nicole44 said:

So the body found was a woman…I wonder if that was the lady missing from Kansas. 

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/woman-found-dead-in-lady-bird-lake-not-ruled-a-homicide#

I guess that guy in from out of town (Utah) Connor is still missing.

Connor had long hair. Based on APD's IQ level this could probably still be him. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NorthLoop said:

Connor had long hair. Based on APD's IQ level this could probably still be him. 

I really do hope that Keith Morrison is still alive when APD awakens from their moribund coma and so he can narrate the Dateline episode about the Rainey Street Ripper/Colorado River Killer

Speaking of how many times has Austin been on Dateline?

I can remember 4....

Shaughnessy son paying to have his parents killed
The Realtor Strangler
Mo Wilson bicycle love triangle
Mom murdered to steal infant

• Hook 'Em 2

59 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

I really do hope that Keith Morrison is still alive when APD awakens from their moribund coma and so he can narrate the Dateline episode about the Rainey Street Ripper/Colorado River Killer

I can remember 4....

The Realtor Strangler

I can see Keith interviewing whatever APD spokesperson they trot out there…I can see it. 

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

I can remember 4....

The Realtor Strangler

Did the Jennifer Cave murder get an episode? 

What is it about women going to prison and getting fat as fuck?  Like if I got incarcerated I would eat as little of that slop as necessary to survive and trade the rest for protection

I present to you the murderer & infant kidnapper Magen Fieramusca

Mugshot:
image.png.c5f143a6d30df206f91d9e9fdc281273.png

After 3 Years in TDCJ
image.png.457012c8037d589dc96fcb2d6b335e18.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Deej said:

Did the Jennifer Cave murder get an episode? 

Just now, UTPhil2006 said:

48 hours Mystery and something called Snapped 

Yeah her 48 hours episode was called In Too Deep I believe..

There was another 48 hours episode called The Shape of a Killer where that dude from Galveston murdered 3 people in Austin and was busted by someone randomly testing out his thermal camera

Of all of the crazy, coincidental, random shit that ended up having a direct connection to HFs/shaggy/surly over the years, my absolute favorite was that we had a poster who had fucked Laura Hall (Jennifer Cave murder) who confirmed to us that she was as legit crazy as she appeared to be. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

Of all of the crazy, coincidental, random shit that ended up having a direct connection to HFs/shaggy/surly over the years, my absolute favorite was that we had a poster who had fucked Laura Hall (Jennifer Cave murder) who confirmed to us that she was as legit crazy as she appeared to be. 

Technically didn't she just drive her psycho boyfriend to Mexico to evade arrest?  But yeah when you date a psycho murderer/dismemberer and then think it's a good idea to help him flee the country to evade arrest you know you are far to high above the hot/crazy line.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Technically didn't she just drive her psycho boyfriend to Mexico to evade arrest?  But yeah when you date a psycho murderer/dismemberer and then think it's a good idea to help him flee the country to evade arrest you know you are far to high above the hot/crazy line.

I think Laura was the one that cut up the body.

• Hook 'Em 3

21 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Dork to Table, amirite?

• Haha 1