The Austin / Rainey St / Lake Serial Killer

tx 3 putt

2 hours ago, Vincent Neck said:

If there's one thing I've learned from this site, it's that you don't need scars to get laid. You just need to move to Mexico and get a couple of child brides. 

Brides?

Nobody here is into polygamy, except the BYU fans who post here. 

• 3 months later...

Her New boyfriend, "I'm really glad we get to start off 2024 together.  Lotsa much needed rain in the forecast that'll flow off into Town Lake, my new job is making all kinds of money based on the tourism bump on Rainey Street, here's to a great New Year!"

Nicole, "Yes, cheers to that.  Be sure to finish that whole glass.  I have a surprise for you after we take a romantic holiday walk!"  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Her New boyfriend, "I'm really glad we get to start off 2024 together.  Lotsa much needed rain in the forecast that'll flow off into Town Lake, my new job is making all kinds of money based on the tourism bump on Rainey Street, here's to a great New Year!"

Nicole, "Yes, cheers to that.  Be sure to finish that whole glass.  I have a surprise for you after we take a romantic holiday walk!"  

200w.gif.7bbc1ac19e1508a628c75ea74bc56e00.gif

• 5 weeks later...

Hmmmmmmm……(well this dumpy bitch CLEARLY is NOT me) but I wonder if perhaps she could be responsible for Rainey street…

“Investigators believe the woman drugged her victims before stealing their cellphones and credit cards credit cards. Police said the incidents started in Jan. 2022, with the most recent case happening in Dec. 2023. The woman then allegedly spent more than $75,000 in fraudulent purchases and transactions by using banking applications along with physical purchases at multiple businesses.”

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/crime/woman-drugging-men-downtown-austin-allegations-apd-suspect-search/269-21415c2c-a40d-4d68-95e5-7612bb3a58b6

IMG_9225.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah Nicole, not falling for the old "Hey look at this tiny-headed woman stealing credit cards" trick while you submerge people's heads.  It's the digital 2020's version of 'Banana in the Tailpipe' interference play!  And I'm not buying it.  Hey wait, why am I do drowsy of all of a sudden?  Damn you woman!  

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Hmmmmmmm……(well this dumpy bitch CLEARLY is NOT me) but I wonder if perhaps she could be responsible for Rainey street…

“Investigators believe the woman drugged her victims before stealing their cellphones and credit cards credit cards. Police said the incidents started in Jan. 2022, with the most recent case happening in Dec. 2023. The woman then allegedly spent more than $75,000 in fraudulent purchases and transactions by using banking applications along with physical purchases at multiple businesses.”

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/crime/woman-drugging-men-downtown-austin-allegations-apd-suspect-search/269-21415c2c-a40d-4d68-95e5-7612bb3a58b6

IMG_9225.jpeg

This woman is going to be yelling “I was framed!” at Nicole when she gets busted.

10DF4D46-294A-4057-BAF5-7BDE6BCD4CAE.gif.8577bce788fbcca1a10ae43ff4d0bba0.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

34 minutes ago, ABSR said:

Seriously, I bet she had many more victims because most guys don't report it since they don't want anyone to know they were trying to hook up with that beast.

That, and she can probably carry one under each arm. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We can indeed solve this.

All you need to do is confess, Nicole.

I am in Atlanta man!!! I just saw the Gipsy Kings in concert last night damnit. Their new lead guitarist is the tits. He’s a badass. I’ve been gone for weeks!!! Weeks! 

IMG_9264.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I am in Atlanta man!!! I just saw the Gipsy Kings in concert last night damnit. Their new lead guitarist is the tits. He’s a badass. I’ve been gone for weeks!!! Weeks! 

IMG_9264.jpeg

Great pic "you" took

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

Men are still showing up dead in Town Lake and Nicole's alibi is "I was cooking Chilean Sea Bass"?  And we're children of God and not living in a simulation.  It's impossible you people are this fucking stupid.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Men are still showing up dead in Town Lake and Nicole's alibi is "I was cooking Chilean Sea Bass"?  And we're children of God and not living in a simulation.  It's impossible you people are this fucking stupid.  

Steamed the bass man. Steamed. cooked the sticky white rice and sautéed the spinach and made the sauce. Do I have to do everything here? It’s a chick. The killer is a chick. It’s just not me. We have authorities either convinced these men just got drunk and fell in the lake and all drowned even though most could swim and one guy was a competitive swimmer or cops think there is a killer but won’t tell us or the rest of you are convinced it’s me. Killer is likely laughing her ass off. I’m going to wind up on some podcast as being a suspect. Were there any big events the last 3-5 days in Austin?

Edited by Nicole44

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Steamed the bass man. Steamed. cooked the sticky white rice and sautéed the spinach and made the sauce. Do I have to do everything here? It’s a chick. The killer is a chick. It’s just not me. We have authorities either convinced these men just got drunk and fell in the lake and all drowned even though most could swim and one guy was a competitive swimmer or cops think there is a killer but won’t tell us or the rest of you are convinced it’s me. Killer is likely laughing her ass off. I’m going to wind up on some podcast as being a suspect. Were there any big events the last 3-5 days in Austin?

That you just combined a delicious recipe for a seafood meal with how to murder people and get away with it.  Goddamn, I admire you woman!  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, HornPhD said:

What did you use to weigh down the body so it didn’t resurface until now?

14 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Okay, so we're just not gonna create the meme of Nicole at a Rainey Street restaurant yelling "Kill his ass, Seabass!"  ???

giphy-downsized.gif

On 1/31/2024 at 9:36 PM, Nicole44 said:

IMG_9225.jpeg

i’m gonna have to give it to Nicole. God knows how many hours she sat in that chair with that Hollywood makeup artist.

• Haha 2

https://www.ktsm.com/news/map-tracking-deaths-near-lady-bird-lake-in-austin/

I’m sure it’s all just coincidence and happenstance and whatever the fuck APD is smoking these days. They all just drowned instantly? Didn’t even try to make it to shore??? Okeedokee. People find visuals more impactful. Here is a visual. It’s just drunk asses??? 

IMG_9285.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

by the way I am in Atlanta and have been since January 12. The fuck is happening Austin???? Is that fat cow blonde chick still on the loose? I made my boyfriend steamed Chilean Sea Bass Hong Kong Style with sherry soy broth for dinner. Suck it yall non crime solvers!!! 

IMG_9276.jpeg

IMG_9277.jpeg

#Jade’schili

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Rage+1 1