1. 1. ?

• Yes, whenever possible
    • No, I'll take my chances if something happens
    • Got guns at home, don't carry outside of home
    • No, but not against it. Come to think of it, I should get a gun
    • No I don't
    • Yes I do, but concealed
    • Yes, and you will see what I'm packing chief

I love these cowardly cosplay cunts who think every fighting scenario is gonna be like a shitty 80's movie action scene where all the bad guys encircle them and wait one by one for the good guy to get his next weapon out before they engage him.  

Good guys with guns in Texas still standing at 1W-36L in their last 37 engagements with active shooters.  Rookie numbers, gotta pump them up.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

Pop quiz cowboys:

You order some food and they deliver it to the house next door. It’s 8:30 at night, you’re already hangry, what do you do?

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2023/04/17/neighbor-shoots-2-teens-woman-man-when-his-food-was-delivered-to-their-house-detroit-police-say/

23 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Pop quiz cowboys:

You order some food and they deliver it to the house next door. It’s 8:30 at night, you’re already hangry, what do you do?

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2023/04/17/neighbor-shoots-2-teens-woman-man-when-his-food-was-delivered-to-their-house-detroit-police-say/

What if it’s Indian food?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

This shit just makes me sad.  I’m sorry but there is no fucking will in this country to stop murdering children, and until enough kids die that people feel it, we’re fucked.  But Bud Light.  And woke shit.

The real threat, you ask? Dudes that like to put on make up and dance on stage.

• Like 1

It is odd that a substantial portion of the population has developed a flawed value system to the point they prefer dead children over slight inconveniences with obtaining firearms. Imagine holding that flawed value system and then calling themselves a responsible gun owner

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

32 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

It is odd that a substantial portion of the population has developed a flawed value system to the point they prefer dead children over slight inconveniences with obtaining firearms. Imagine holding that flawed value system and then calling themselves a responsible gun owner

Then imagine admitting that the death of your kids would alter you beliefs regarding change, but not the death of other people’s kids.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I bet this shooting in Allen yesterday really gave some of the cowards on this site hard ons. Tiny, useless ones, but hard ons just the same.

Somebody just seriously asked me if I planned to carry at the Mueller Farmer’s Market this morning, because “these days you never know.”

What a world.

1 hour ago, GW Hayduke said:

It is odd shameful that a substantial portion of the population has developed a flawed malignant and immoral value system to the point they prefer dead children over slight inconveniences with obtaining firearms. Imagine holding that flawed value system and then calling themselves a responsible gun owner

FIFY 

3 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

FIFY. This is unique among western nations.

Touché 

On 4/16/2023 at 7:45 AM, Patricio Swayze said:

It’s Johnny Sack training to walk his dog. The dog is holding the camera.

That dumbass saved local law enforcement the trouble and accidentally shot his own dog