Dallas Stars 2023 Playoffs Thread of Dominance

Longhorn_Fan68

25 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I am reading a lot of people bag on Robo but he's got 7 points in 7 playoff games and this is only his second playoffs ever. cut the kid some fucking slack. he'll get there.

Yep ...

7f992f0e-3a3a-40f4-a149-3a2dd92ed04e_832

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I am reading a lot of people bag on Robo but he's got 7 points in 7 playoff games and this is only his second playoffs ever. cut the kid some fucking slack. he'll get there.

Six of Robo's seven points in this playoffs have come on the PP. Seattle doesn't take near the number of penalties that Minnesota does/did. He has one even-strength goal in 14 career playoff games.

Man I'm fucking stoked to watch tonight. Work has been crazy lately and we're short handed and I just can't stay up until midnight or later every night watching NBA playoffs and the Stars. Also been behind on my sleep. 

Might be tired and hungover at work tomorrow but let's fucking get it - time to even this thing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Man I'm fucking stoked to watch tonight. Work has been crazy lately and we're short handed and I just can't stay up until midnight or later every night watching NBA playoffs and the Stars. Also been behind on my sleep. 
Might be tired and hungover at work tomorrow but let's fucking get it - time to even this thing. 

Just cut out the godawful NBA and concentrate on your one team that is IN the playoffs
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1