2020 Democratic Nominee

used2b

This format doesn't exactly allow any of the candidates to look like world beaters. I'm not worried.

EDIT: Well, I should say, our future outright terrifies me.. but this debate has little bearing on that one way or the other.

Edited by ndawg

Just now, ndawg said:

This format doesn't exactly allow any of the candidates to look like world beaters. I'm not worried.

The people voicing concerns in here, minus Bozo, are going to vote for Trump or Gary Johnson again regardless. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

haven’t started watching, but i am absolutely shocked that every one of your posts is about pete. shocked i say. 

It's a huge reason why Pete has almost zero black support, just because B_T posted it doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to answer for it.

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Bloomberg got about 750K votes in each of his elections.  Bern got 183K last cycle.  It's not like Bloomberg is some anonymous billionaire.

lmao, dude he's running ads and that's it. He has like zero actual grassroots support and all he'll do is take votes from Biden, Pete, and Amy.

4 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

It's a huge reason why Pete has almost zero black support, just because B_T posted it doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to answer for it.

yeah, i didn't watch the clip, i'm just gonna watch the whole debate when i have time.  i could've quoted any of bt's posts tonight.  that was kinda the point.

sorry for the confusion.

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

He also has a significant organization and its 3rd of 4th in the polls.  He should be in the debates.

Because they smartly require you to actually have a proper number of donors, he was trying to get the rules changed and I thought he was going to be on the stage tonight but lots of DNC members rightfully complained considering all the other candidates who've dropped out missed debates.

6 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Him and Klobs are the only ones from large districts.  The rest are Delaware, Vermont, Massachusetts, and a college town for God's sake.  They've never run a difficult election in their entire lives.  

It's true. 2016 was a cakewalk for Bernie.