2020 Democratic Nominee

used2b

1 minute ago, SDG said:

Lol; had nothing to do with healthcare....

Pete doesn't answer questions. He says nothing. He answers nothing. He makes no offers, he takes no risks, he just says, "we can't just redo the past!" in different ways without offering any clear ideas, strategies, or plans.

It's honestly impressive.

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

Pete doesn't answer questions. He says nothing. He answers nothing. He makes no offers, he takes no risks, he just says, "we can't just redo the past!" in different ways without offering any clear ideas, strategies, or plans.

It is; see his donor list and it all becomes clear.  

Mod: "Mayor Pete, would you have ordered the General Suleiman strike?"

Pete: *1 minute of blather with no answer*

Mod: "OK, but I would like an answer, would you have ordered the strike?"

Pete: *another minute of blather with no answer*

Mod: "All right... well... Vice President Biden, would YOU have ordered the strike?"

Biden: "No."

18 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Platitudes Pete using McKinsey boilerplate pitches. Ahh . . . the sweet sound of the consulting class. 

Edited by washparkhorn

Well...looks like the Yang run is over. I think he lost nearly every Democrat supporting him with that horrid Trump answer. He's actually right about Trump being a symptom but his answer made it seem like he's giving Trump a free pass for all the atrocities he's committing while in office. Disappointing. 

If there's one silver lining to a Warren presidency it'll be seeing her go after Trump and his gang of criminals.

3 minutes ago, AngryDragon said:

Well...looks like the Yang run is over. I think he lost nearly every Democrat supporting him with that horrid Trump answer. He's actually right about Trump being a symptom but his answer made it seem like he's giving Trump a free pass for all the atrocities he's committing while in office. Disappointing. 

If there's one silver lining to a Warren presidency it'll be seeing her go after Trump and his gang of criminals.

There's a reason half his supporters are uncommitted to supporting the eventual nominee. 

Edited by Bruh Man

8 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Pete’s answer is correct.  None of them have enough info to say yes or no without more intel.  Sure they can say yes or no to make people like you happy but that doesn’t change the fact they don’t have all the intel.

I get your point, but darned if it doesn't bug me that Mr. Campaign From The Day He Was Inaugurated has his MAGA rallies a few days after each of the debates so he can run with all sorts of soundbites and bad takes. I mean he's not actually working or anything so its times like this that I have to just shake my head.

19 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Bernie making jokes.

Klobuchar was talking about an amendment she worked on with Sanders, she calls it "Klobuchar-Sanders"

Sanders interjects, "I think that was Sanders-Klobuchar"

lol

Then a minute later Klobuchar teases him back about newspaper editorials.

Are they going to make out?

Fucking knee slapper right there. 

11 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Pete’s answer is correct.  None of them have enough info to say yes or no without more intel.  Sure they can say yes or no to make people like you happy but that doesn’t change the fact they don’t have all the intel.

Awful fucking answer. Completely protective of unitary executive power. 

Terrible shit

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I get your point, but darned if it doesn't bug me that Mr. Campaign From The Day He Was Inaugurated has his MAGA rallies a few days after each of the debates so he can run with all sorts of soundbites and bad takes. I mean he's not actually working or anything so its times like this that I have to just shake my head.

If the Dems wouldn’t shoot themselves in the dick all the time it wouldn’t matter.  Hell, it still wouldn’t matter because he would just make up something out of thin air and run it into the ground while his followers drool out the side of their mouths and high five each other.

6 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Awful fucking answer. Completely protective of unitary executive power. 

Terrible shit

Bad,

What's Bernie's stance as far as prosecuting Trump and his gang of criminals? 

I've read most of his other policies but didn't see anything except for his soundbite of calling Trump the most corrupt president in history.

Edited by AngryDragon

I'm actually with Steyer on a couple of his comments tonight.  There's way too much talk about minute differences among people who agree on 90+% of policy and not nearly enough talk about how-do-we-beat-Trump?  And he's right that the answer absolutely has to be "on the economy."

• Like 1

Just now, TexArcher said:

I'm actually with Steyer on a couple of his comments tonight.  There's way too much talk about minute differences among people who agree on 90+% of policy and not nearly enough talk about how-do-we-beat-Trump?  And he's right that the answer absolutely has to be "on the economy."

If i have to choose between the 2 billionaires, Steyer has my vote. I didn't include Trump because I don't think he was one before becoming President.