2020 Democratic Nominee

used2b

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Not sure what a crypto-conservative is, but I voted for Bill Clinton twice, Bush twice, Obama twice, then supported Bernie in the primary before ultimately having to vote for Hillary because trump is a complete shitbag. Will be voting for Joe in November.

You voted for W AFTER the Iraq War started? lol cool keep talking

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

So who are you voting for, dipshit?

Biden if he says he won't actively veto progressive legislation.
If he continues with his position of promising to block M4A, I'll leave the top-line blank and vote straight D down-ballot.

I've voted for two Republicans in my life, both relatively liberal Houston-area judges I know personally who only ran R because it was the only way to get elected. I've never voted Libertarian. I have never, in my life, voted for anyone that would be considered conservative.

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Well, if you don't vote for a Democratic nominee because they aren't progressive enough, you are supporting their opponent, presumably a conservative.

That's not how anything works.

By not voting for Biden, I'm supporting Trump.

By not voting Trump, I'm supporting... who?

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

You voted for W AFTER the Iraq War started? lol cool keep talking

If he continues with his position of promising to block M4A, I'll leave the top-line blank and vote straight D down-ballot.

I've voted for two Republicans in my life, both relatively liberal Houston-area judges I know personally who only ran R because it was the only way to get elected. I've never voted Libertarian. I have never, in my life, voted for anyone that would be considered conservative.

That's not how anything works.

By not voting for Biden, I'm supporting Trump.

By not voting Trump, I'm supporting... who?

Unlike you I’m willing to admit that I was wrong. 

Keep up your quest to help trump win again. Don’t think we haven’t noticed. 

11 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

So who are you voting for, dipshit?

He won’t answer this.

He’s waiting until right before the election. Then Biden will do some imaginary act he doesn’t like and he will be forced to vote for Mack Brown for president.

9 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

If he continues with his position of promising to block M4A, I'll leave the top-line blank and vote straight D down-ballot

This is pretext.

Joe Biden would never veto any bill passed by a Democratic Congress.

9 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

For anyone not paying close attention, Biden did not "promise to block M4A". He gave a muddled, indirect response to a theoretical M4A question and BT is running with the worst interpretation of it. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Unlike you I’m willing to admit that I was wrong. 

What do I need to admit I was wrong about?

I'm happy to do so. Just tell me what. I'm wrong all the damned time.

You were at least what, 34, when you looked at Bush v Kerry and thought, "Oh hell yeah Bush it is!"? lol fuck right off

It's really like you guys think that by attacking me like this you can erase your pasts. If you just scream loud enough and post furiously enough you'll make up for it. Nah, bud. Nah.

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

This is pretext.

Pretext for what?

Joe Biden would never veto any bill passed by a Democratic Congress.

Then he shouldn't have said he would, I guess. 

All he has to do is take that back and I'm in. I never in my wildest dreams would've imagined he would come out and say that, but he did, so here we are.

I'm willing to vote for him even though I believe his rape accuser. That's not even a deal-breaker for me. The idea that I'm just looking for an excuse is idiotic. Reade already gave me a perfect one if that was my goal. I am willing to vote for a rapist if he promises not to veto progressive legislation if it gets to him.

(I mean, I've already voted for a rapist twice (Clinton 2x), so what's the difference at this point?)

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

For anyone not paying close attention, Biden did not "promise to block M4A". He gave a muddled, indirect response to a theoretical M4A question and BT is running with the worst interpretation of it. 

I'm "running with" the common interpretation of it.

Politifact

CNBC

Joe Biden can clear all this up very easily. :)

10 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

You were at least what, 34, when you looked at Bush v Kerry and thought, "Oh hell yeah Bush it is!"? lol fuck right off

It's really like you guys think that by attacking me like this you can erase your pasts. If you just scream loud enough and post furiously enough you'll make up for it. Nah, bud. Nah.

Pretext for what?

All he has to do is take that back and I'm in. I never in my wildest dreams would've imagined he would come out and say that, but he did, so here we are.

I'm willing to vote for him even though I believe his rape accuser. That's not even a deal-breaker for me. The idea that I'm just looking for an excuse is idiotic. Reade already gave me a perfect one if that was my goal. I am willing to vote for a rapist if he promises not to veto progressive legislation if it gets to him.

(I mean, I've already voted for a rapist twice (Clinton 2x), so what's the difference at this point?)

Politifact

CNBC

I’m attacking you because you are not going to vote for Joe.

You are wrong because you are not going to vote for joe and are going to spend the next several months calling him an idiot and sleepy joe, just like trump.

I was 31 when I voted for Bush the second time. I was wrong, but not as wrong as you will be when you choose not to vote for joe this fall.

Your agenda here is obvious. I’ll be around.

Edited by JimmyJames

We have two choices. Create Bernie Two Time Loser thread and hope BT stays off Biden threads with his bullshit agenda as the rest of us try to read news about Biden that we see as favorable since it is not wacko shit. The other is ignore. It is time for option #2 now that the people have made their view on Bernie known twice.

24 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I have a hard time believing BT would do such a thing. How dare you!

I’m attacking you because you are not going to vote for Joe.

I'm not? You don't think, within the next 7 months, Joe will say he won't veto M4A if it gets to him? You can predict that?

Why couldn't you predict the very obvious results of invading Iraq and TWICE helping elect the dumbest fucking moron in the (then) history of the nation to be in that office if you have such predictive powers?

You are wrong because you are not going to vote for joe and are going to spend the next several months calling him an idiot and sleepy joe, just like trump.

He is a fucking idiot. He is a rapist. He is the worst out of literally all the serious 2020 candidates and worse than most of the joke ones. Most here believed that until he won. He sucks. That didn't change because he won the primary.

I was 31 when I voted for Bush the second time. I was wrong, but not as wrong as you will be when you choose not to vote for joe this fall.

George W Bush is responsible for the deaths of at least a million innocent civilians abroad in addition to profound domestic incompetence. Any vote for W2 is more blood-soaked than any Trump2 vote. I respect a Term 2 Trump voter than a Term 2 W voter. It's no wonder you have to come so hard right now, because that's unconscionable.

You're in good company on this website full of fellow W-voters who decided to become woke in the last 20 minutes, but if you think the moral scolding of a champion of the Iraq War means anything you're deluded.

More Iraq War proponents, please come yell at me, it only makes me feel more validated.

1 minute ago, DanTheHorn said:

We have two choices. Create Bernie Two Time Loser thread and hope BT stays off Biden threads with his bullshit agenda as the rest of us try to read news about Biden that we see as favorable since it is not wacko shit. The other is ignore. It is time for option #2 now that the people have made their view on Bernie known twice.

Create a "Biden: Boosterism Only" thread and I'll happily stay out of it. Or ignore me, that's also fine. Either way, enjoy your comforting echo chamber. :)

22 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Pretext for what?

Politifact

CNBC

So if biden doesn't give you that promise, you're not going to vote for him. Does that mean you'd rather Trump be president than Biden in this scenario? Or are you not going to vote for the guy you'd rather be president out of some bullshit principle? 

Just now, Hookah Horns said:

So if biden doesn't give you that promise, you're not going to vote for him.

No. As I've said a hundred times, if Biden persists in promising to veto M4A I will leave the top line blank and vote straight D downballot.

And it's not about giving me the promise. I don't need to talk to him. He can just say, "I'll sign it if it gets to my desk" to a reporter and that's fine.

Does that mean you'd rather Trump be president than Biden in this scenario?

No, which is why I am not going to vote Trump in any circumstance.

Or are you not going to vote for the guy you'd rather be president out of some bullshit principle? 

Yes.

7 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I'm not? You don't think, within the next 7 months, Joe will say he won't veto M4A if it gets to him? You can predict that?

Why couldn't you predict the very obvious results of invading Iraq and TWICE helping elect the dumbest fucking moron in the (then) history of the nation to be in that office if you have such predictive powers?

He is a fucking idiot. He is a rapist. He is the worst out of literally all the serious 2020 candidates and worse than most of the joke ones. Most here believed that until he won. He sucks. That didn't change because he won the primary.

George W Bush is responsible for the deaths of at least a million innocent civilians abroad in addition to profound domestic incompetence. Any vote for W2 is more blood-soaked than any Trump2 vote. I respect a Term 2 Trump voter than a Term 2 W voter. It's no wonder you have to come so hard right now, because that's unconscionable.

You're in good company on this website full of fellow W-voters who decided to become woke in the last 20 minutes, but if you think the moral scolding of a champion of the Iraq War means anything you're deluded.

More Iraq War proponents, please come yell at me, it only makes me feel more validated.

Create a "Biden: Boosterism Only" thread and I'll happily stay out of it. Or ignore me, that's also fine. Either way, enjoy your comforting echo chamber. :)

That’s a whole lot of words to tell us you will never vote for Joe Biden. 

Just say you’re voting for trump. Don’t worry. We will all understand. I promise...

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

No. As I've said a hundred times, if Biden persists in promising to veto M4A I will leave the top line blank and vote straight D downballot.

And it's not about giving me the promise. I don't need to talk to him. He can just say, "I'll sign it if it gets to my desk" to a reporter and that's fine.

No, which is why I am not going to vote Trump in any circumstance.

Yes.

Lol. This is so pathetic. 

Unless he jumps through this one specific hoop I have set up, I’m gonna help re-elect trump.

So he could support everything you support, but if that one stupid hoop doesn’t get met to your satisfaction, you will help trump get re-elected.

Get fucked troll.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

That’s a whole lot of words to tell us you will never vote for Joe Biden. 

Just say you’re voting for trump. Don’t worry. We will all understand. I promise...

51479068ecad041e50000006?width=1100&form

Just now, JimmyJames said:

So he could support everything you support, but if that one stupid hoop doesn’t get met to your satisfaction, you will help trump get re-elected.

I don't even care if he personally supports what I support. I just need him to not veto it if it gets to him.

That's not unreasonable, but you're in a really bad spot, rhetorically and morally, so you're just turning up the dial to bluff your way into a better position.

001_93116576.jpg

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

51479068ecad041e50000006?width=1100&form

I don't even care if he personally supports what I support. I just need him to not veto it if it gets to him.

That's not unreasonable, but you're in a really bad spot, rhetorically and morally, so you're just turning up the dial to bluff your way into a better position.

001_93116576.jpg

Whatever troll. You are now claiming trump is a better president than W. While W sucked, you are showing your true colors claiming trump is better.

Go ahead and tell us how trump is a better president so we can all know your true feelings.

Just now, JimmyJames said:

You are now claiming trump is a better president than W. While W sucked, you are showing your true colors claiming trump is better.

Go ahead and tell us how trump is a better president so we can all know your true feelings.

Trump is absolutely better than W. Nothing Trump has done can even come close to matching the Iraq War. Not all of Trump's shit combined can match the Iraq War. It's one of the worst things ever done by a US president, if not THE worst. A completely unnecessary war sold on absolute lies that cost million+ lives and trillions of dollars. George W Bush should rot in the deepest pits of hell for eternity.

I know you guys have smoothed it all over for yourselves given your political histories, but it's not even really close. You guys think that having endless meltdowns about Trump means it's all forgiven, but it's not. Fuck W voters forever.

“George W Bush is responsible for the deaths of at least a million innocent civilians abroad in addition to profound domestic incompetence. Any vote for W2 is more blood-soaked than any Trump2 vote. I respect a Term 2 Trump voter than a Term 2 W voter. It's no wonder you have to come so hard right now, because that's unconscionable.“

This is an absolutely insane quote from b_t.  He respects people who will vote for a second term trump, even after the economy has now been ruined, along with everything else, more than a second term for W. The guy is a fucking stupid ass insane troll.

3 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Trump is absolutely better than W. Nothing Trump has done can even come close to matching the Iraq War. Not all of Trump's shit combined can match the Iraq War. It's one of the worst things ever done by a US president, if not THE worst. A completely unnecessary war sold on absolute lies that cost million+ lives and trillions of dollars. George W Bush should rot in the deepest pits of hell for eternity.

I know you guys have smoothed it all over for yourselves given your political histories, but it's not even really close. You guys think that having endless meltdowns about Trump means it's all forgiven, but it's not. Fuck W voters forever.

Wow

14 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

This is an absolutely insane quote from b_t.  He respects people who will vote for a second term trump, even after the economy has now been ruined, along with everything else, more than a second term for W. The guy is a fucking stupid ass insane troll.

This is a bad counter-argument. I imagine it's because you don't have one.

I don't respect Trump 2 voters, but I respect W 2 voters even less.

Do you have a counter-argument that isn't just you looking around at the crowd and saying, "Right guys? Don't you have b_t, too?"

34 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

This is a bad counter-argument. I imagine it's because you don't have one.

I don't respect Trump 2 voters, but I respect W 2 voters even less.

Do you have a counter-argument that isn't just you looking around at the crowd and saying, "Right guys? Don't you have b_t, too?"

You never told us who you have voted for. Why not. 

25 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Lol when JimmyJames is front running point on actual brain thinking. 

I figured you would show up eventually to help out your man. You two are like two peas in a pod. Like Forrest Gump would say, you go together like carrots and peas. 

Time for a dual fired gif.  

16 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

W did a great job with the economy. He didn't ruin it at all!

lol

I voted for Bush well before he ruined the economy. Then I voted for Obama.

You are going to vote for trump after he ruined it. Not quite the same but I realize that’s hard for you to understand. 

I figured you would show up eventually to help out your man. You two are like two peas in a pod. Like Forrest Gump would say, you go together like carrots and peas. 

Time for a dual fired gif.  

You bring literally nothing of consequence to the conversation. 

39 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You never told us who you have voted for. Why not. 

As I already posted, I have voted for two Republicans in my entire life, both liberal judges in the Houston area. Both of whom I met at HRC functions (not Hillary Rodham Clinton). I've never been a pedophile, so I've never voted Libertarian. Democrat all the way down. Volunteered for many Dem candidates.

40 years of being called a liberal by people like you only now to be scolded for being a Republican.

It's fun. :)

35 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You are going to vote for trump after he ruined it.

lol this guy

31 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

W was at least a lot more likeable than Trump. And Trump probably would have lost the Iraq war somehow. 

2e1lxv.jpg

Edited by bad_teammate

I actually agree with b_t that nothing in Trump's first term matches the invasion of Iraq in W's first term.  That is some historically bad shit, engineering a war for profit that killed hundreds of thousands of civilians.  I know they're brown and they don't love Jesus, but they still count.

But I still don't think people who voted for W's second term can be raked over the coals as easily as the fucking morons who are about to vote for Trump's second term.  We didn't yet know that the Iraq War had been waged on a fraudulent premise, not for certain.  And 9/11 was still a fresh wound.  And we were also fighting in Afghanistan, and by all accounts beating down the bad guys.  Don't get me wrong: voting for four more years of W was stupid for many reasons.  But it was also predictable.

But the people who are about to vote for Trump again in spite of the daily embarrassments, the fraying of alliances older than he is, his constant fuck-ups and deflections of blame and responsibility, his compulsive lies, his complete unwillingness to surround himself with anything but yes men, and the fact that he's fucking telling us with a straight face that he wants to be a despot...  

And people are gonna vote for him.  They've seen and heard all of that and he's gonna win again.  Then it's gonna get really bad.

And I'll repeat something I've said hundreds of times since his first election: in 25 years it will be impossible to find anyone who admits to voting for Donald Trump.  It'll be like trying to find one of the millions of people who bought Nickelback CDs.

Edited by TexArcher

11 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

W was at least a lot more likeable than Trump. And Trump probably would have lost the Iraq war somehow. 

Even though this topic shouldn't be in the Dem Nominee thread, Trump would have never gone to war with Iraq because he would have been close friends with Saddam as he loves him some dictators.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

This is why no one will ever take you seriously. You posses less than zero critical thinking skills.

37 minutes ago, G650 said:

Seems like the Democrats hate you more.

The feeling is mutual.

But active Republicans would hate me even more if any actually posted here, a haven for white suburban guys who were Republicans until 40.

Edited by bad_teammate