Hagbard Celine

8 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

please fox

no mexiclown screaming at us for brazil/aggy

please

pretty please

WE FUCKING HATE FIORE AND HIS FAUX SCHTICK

FIORE KILLED FIVE HOOKERS

according to this: http://worldsoccertalk.com/2018/06/29/foxs-schedule-world-cup-commentators-round-16-games/ 

tomorrows games  announcers are:

Monday, July 2

Brazil vs. Mexico (Round of 16), 10am, FOX, Telemundo, fuboTV, Sling TV and PlayStation Vue — John Strong and Stu Holden

Belgium vs. Japan (Round of 16), 2pm, FOX, Telemundo, fuboTV, Sling TV and PlayStation Vue — JP Dellacamera and Tony Meola

what sucks I see, is we are going to be subject to Aly Wagner again on Tues:

Tuesday, July 3

Sweden vs. Switzerland (Round of 16), 10am, FS1, Telemundo, fuboTV, Sling TV and PlayStation Vue — John Strong and Stu Holden

Colombia vs. England (Round of 16), 2pm, FOX, Telemundo, fuboTV, Sling TV and PlayStation Vue Derek Rae and Aly Wagner

47 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

mute, watch, listen to Manu Chao. 

Brasil should win, but I hate to admit I like this Mexican team. 2-1 Mexico. Neymar is killed many times by NKVD snipers. 

Belgium wins. 

From your fingertips to GOD’s “To Do” list. 

We are all @JNIP tomorrow. 

Irish author Roddy Doyle:

-Oh, Jesus – look over there. 
-Where? Oh, fuckin’ hell - .
-Is that who I think it is?
-I think so. 
-It’s Lionel Messi.
-Yeah.
-An’ that’s - .
-It’s fuckin’ Ronaldo. Sittin’ there with him.
-What’re they doin’ in here?
-Well, they both got knocked out yesterday. 
-So, they’re on their fuckin’ holidays?
-Yeah.
-In here?
-A bit of ordinary livin’. It has its attractions, I’d say – the pressure they’re always under.
-In here, but. It’s not exactly the Cliffs o’ fuckin’ Moher.
-Messi’s havin’ a pint.
-I’d have expected tha’.
-An’ what’s tha’ Ronaldo’s drinkin’? It looks like gin – there’s fuckin’ cucumber floatin’ in it.
-I’d have expected that as well.
-I felt sorry for them yesterday.
-Great World Cup, but, isn’t it?
-Fuckin’ sensational. Tha’ kid, Mbappe. 
-What a player.
-I’ve got grandkids that are older than him.
-It’s funny tha’, isn’t it? How we age durin’ the World Cup. 
-Messi’s gettin’ up – look. He must be goin’ to the jacks.
-He’s headin’ straight to the women’s – look.
-Yeah – no. Jesus – what a swerve.
-Brilliant – amazin’. He had us all fooled. Fuckin’ hell - did yeh see tha’?
-He got into the men’s without openin’ the door!

From your fingertips to GOD’s “To Do” list. 

We are all[mention=2915]JNIP[/mention] tomorrow. 

No way.

I like Jnip and Texas08 but fuck them both tomorrow!! Hope Mexico loses 5-0 and I see the tears flow

This is more like it.

I am a bit nervous as Marcelo isn’t supposed to start. Willian makes me nervous as well. I probably won’t post much if at all during the game, unless it’s some kind of blow out.

México, vai tomar no cu, seus filhos da puta! Neymar, pelo amor do Deus, fica em pé. Porra!

Marquez starting is just a bonkers decision. He's not quick enough for Brazil, his passing isn't where it needs to be, and I'd be amazed if he doesn't get pulled at half. Osorio is under a lot of pressure if that decision goes poorly.

Also, Followill is awesome. I love his play by play for the Mavs and FC Dallas. 

random thought... why do the defernders continue to put their arms up to say the offense is offside?  with VAR on a goal, its fucking pointless, either they are onside, and you looking for an offside is distracting your brain because your mind is more concerned with someone being offside than trying to stop the attack or mark your man.

OR, they are offside and score, and the goal will be reviewed and overturned.  Thats the one thing I am sure of, VAR has been highly consistent on a goal being on or offside or not...

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

random thought... why do the defernders continue to put their arms up to say the offense is offside?  with VAR on a goal, its fucking pointless, either they are onside, and you looking for an offside is distracting your brain because your mind is more concerned with someone being offside than trying to stop the attack or mark your man.

OR, they are offside and score, and the goal will be reviewed and overturned.  Thats the one thing I am sure of, VAR has been highly consistent on a goal being on or offside or not...

Natural reaction?

• Like 1

Just now, mdmost said:

I'll never understand why Ochoa isn't playing on a bigger stage.

He's gotten his chances before, but it seems like he can't beat out certain GKs in clubs. I was amazed when he didn't start at Malaga.

Also, watching Gabriel Jesus after seeing Fred is a night and day difference for Brazil.