wc KO day 3 :: shock OR awe

Hagbard Celine

Just now, Zepol87 said:

The fans act like it and the knockout she meltdowns are very aggy

The only meltdowns are really the No Era Penal and the beating by Chile. On the flip side, they've actually won things, unlike Aggie, including a gold cup and an olympic games. Also, I don't think I've ever heard a Mexico fan act as if they are going to win the WC. The goal has almost always been to just make it to the 5th game, which doesn't look likely again. 

Fans are shitshow with throwing shit at Americans, but that behavior isn't too uncommon throughout all of Latin America. 

6 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

In what world is Mexico aggie? None of their team claims they are owed a WC and they are one of, if not the best, of their conference/region. 

You forgot the way the resident Mexico fans acted like the Olympic Gold was equal to a WC title.

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

You forgot the way the resident Mexico fans acted like the Olympic Gold was equal to a WC title.

Looking at the crazy Mexico fans is the equivalent of looking at the crazy American fans that think that if more athletes went to soccer, they'd easily win the world cup. 

6 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

I've been to Azteca and a whole slew of my family are Mexico fans being that they are from there. 

that makes you a zillion-percent unqualified to assess your the behaviour of your fellow fans which i have experience as a USian traveling to the Rose Bowl, the Meadowlands, the Cotton Bowl, Reliant and Azteca.

today is a good day.