2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

16 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

One day someone will figure it out and make a fortune, consolidate all those subscriptions into one monthly bill with one remote that controls everything….

I mean, yeah dude. I have multiple cable logins. Did you read my comment? My issue is that one of them is in a corporate pissing match and it's fucking up my multimedia setup. 

11 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Love ya Derka, but I hate this all games rolled into one thread.  Sometimes/most times with short quick responses you don't know what the fuck game they're talking about. Example: "damn that was a great catch"! What, who where?

Now rant over, MIAMIS' game, end of 3rd qtr, #7 Miami Fla made an incredible 1 handed catch.

More threads > less threads. I've never understood rolling things into one thread..it loses all nuance and context.  Maybe it is good for SEO? But it sucks when you have something specific to discuss.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, skilesare said:

More threads > less threads. I've never understood rolling things into one thread..it loses all nuance and context.  Maybe it is good for SEO? But it sucks when you have something specific to discuss.

So start a thread on the game you want to talk about.