2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

meanwhile, in the pacific northwest, this game is very early on but cu looks like the jv compared to oregon

i don't expect this game to be competitive

Colorado has legit talent on the outside and at qb. But I think oregon destroys both their lines. 

Welp, the idiocy of running Tyler Shough, the Tech QB who has not yet played a full slate of games in a given year, finally paid off.  Shough headed for the lockerroom with an ankle that got rolled one way on a scramble and then turned the other way on the subsequent play, which was non-contact on the latter.

We called it out weeks ago, why the fuck are they running this guy so much?  Lunacy.

Edited by slorch

3 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

I'm happy with this.

Share the pain.

Once he ruins enough broadcasts and gets enough fans nationwide mad at him, too, he'll be run out of the 4-letter on a rail.  Lulz.

my guess is he comes real cheap and ESPN will keep him.  shocked he gets an ESPN2 game though.

Welp, the idiocy of running Tyler Shough, the Tech QB who has not yet played a full slate of games in a given year, finally paid off.  Shough headed for the lockerroom with an ankle that got rolled one way on a scramble and then turned the other way on the subsequent play, which was non-contact on the latter.

We called it out weeks ago, why the fuck are they running this guy so much?  Lunacy.
It sucks to be smarter than your HC, right? No wonder why you found a home here with us.

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Michigan State is wearing some unusual helmets. I had to Google it. Apparently it’s a “throwback” to the original Michigan Agricultural College logo. Naturally, it drew MAC school comparisons.

Apropos.

They're playing like a MAC school now.

Helmet logo checks out.  Lulz.

32 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Texas Tech 3 - West Virginia 7 at end of 1st. WV had long drive of 12 runs on 13 plays. Tech couldn't stop them; their D looks turrible.

Shough just went down with bad ankle injury and they're bringing the cart out.

Joey McGuire

Abc Insulting GIF by The Bachelorette

So Gundy finally makes a call to stick with a QB, and now Bowman is 5-13?   If we are gonna suck ass, at least invest in the future.  Gundys handling of QB’s has been horribad but this is epic now.  

Im actually kinda hoping for a tanked season that puts some pressure on him to get a new OC, and actually do some hard thinking over the offseason.  

Edited by Homercles