Week 2 UW vs UT

NewB1GDaWgs

Greetings UT fans and thanks for having me!  I tried to post on the main football board but can't find the new thread button there; probably user error.  I had a great visit to San Antone for our Alamo Bowl matchup in December and I’m super excited that we’re already facing off again this year.  I’ve never been to Austin before so will be making the trip to see my Dawgs square off against the Longhorns in DKR.  Really looking forward to some Texas Brisket and to explore the city limits of your fine city. 

I remember that the Alamo was closer than the score may have indicated and playing in DKR will present a new challenge for my Dawgs.  Sark will surely have a new innocent sideline assistant to berate in order to fire up your Horns which will make a tough matchup even tougher.  I really think UW has a chance to go all the way this year, and that starts with quality win against UT!!!   Here are 5 reasons I like my DAWGS to win:

1. Michael Big Penix Energy Jr. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 5 years of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.
2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Troy Fatamu , James Atoe, Center, Ossai, Rosegardener. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!
3. Inge. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs UT in December and the spring game. you will see a much improved defense on 9/9.
4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Washington has had this century, maybe since 1998! Odunze, Jalen McClatcher, Germ Bern, Chinvinsible, MJ Ale, Louis Rankin, Zach Durfee. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.
5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.
I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???
  • Fuck You 1

He thinks we're a Tulsa (U.T.) board.  He's going to land here in Austin in a few days and ask one of us for a ride to Tulsa.  Instead, I predict he ends up on Rainey Street and ultimately Town Lake because he's about as sharp as the bot that programmed his voting patterns.

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

He thinks we're a Tulsa (U.T.) board.  He's going to land here in Austin in a few days and ask one of us for a ride to Tulsa.  Instead, I predict he ends up on Rainey Street and ultimately Town Lake because he's about as sharp as the bot that programmed his voting patterns.

Damnit Nicole, not another one 

• Haha 2

this is how she lures her victims.  UW is playing U.T. this weekend, but it's Tulsa.  The simulation got confused and thought it was going to UT-Austin.  Hence all the Austin references.  Is there a Bot pre-crime unit we contact to warn it or just let this play out with some unwilling moron get got in Austin because his mobile IP matches this one?  

Really?  I've never heard/read Temple referred to as "UT" only Temple.  Then again, I was in my 30's when I learned it was a public school and not just a place that teaches comedians how to make date rape drugs.  Most "UT" references I hear/read are very localized like just people in Oklahoma, not near Norman/OKC calling Tulsa "UT."  And then SEC country calling "Tennessee", "UT."  Which I'm sure will be a point of contention once we join but considering I've never given fuck one about any of those schools before, I doubt I'll find myself giving a shit about their fanbase's stoic knowledge of alphabets and abbreviations.  

This OP is something else though.  University of Washington is an excellent college.  certainly one of the best west of the Mississippi.  He has the right initials of his team's opponent, but it appears as if he's planned a whole trip not only the wrong city, but the wrong state.  And the saddest part is I think he thinks Sark knows who he is from his time at UW.  

Somebody just give him the names of some bars on Lower Rainey Street and let him go peacefully into that gentle swim.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

I was 0 days old when I heard Tulsa referenced as UT. Towson and Temple called UT as well and Ive been living under a rock?

Oh I get it now. This must be some kind of competition to see who can make less sense than the OP did.

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Really?  I've never heard/read Temple referred to as "UT" only Temple.  Then again, I was in my 30's when I learned it was a public school and not just a place that teaches comedians how to make date rape drugs.  Most "UT" references I hear/read are very localized like just people in Oklahoma, not near Norman/OKC calling Tulsa "UT."  And then SEC country calling "Tennessee", "UT."  Which I'm sure will be a point of contention once we join but considering I've never given fuck one about any of those schools before, I doubt I'll find myself giving a shit about their fanbase's stoic knowledge of alphabets and abbreviations.  

This OP is something else though.  University of Washington is an excellent college.  certainly one of the best west of the Mississippi.  He has the right initials of his team's opponent, but it appears as if he's planned a whole trip not only the wrong city, but the wrong state.  And the saddest part is I think he thinks Sark knows who he is from his time at UW.  

Somebody just give him the names of some bars on Lower Rainey Street and let him go peacefully into that gentle swim.

Yeah Tulsa maybe, but Temple and Towson? Nope.

• 2 months later...

I really appreciate you fellas setting me straight on Tulsa.  Just found out that my Dawgs are playing them in the Sugar Bowl!  I've never been to New Orleans before but I am sure Texas has.  Do you have any advice on traveling there?  What place has the coldest beer in town?  Is there a rickshaw I can ride to the game? 

14 hours ago, NewB1GDaWgs said:

Do you have any advice on traveling there?  What place has the coldest beer in town?  Is there a rickshaw I can ride to the game? 

1) Fly into Memphis and then rent a car.

2) Golden Lantern on Royal has the coldest beer in town

3) You don't need a rickshaw, you can hop onto the top of any Lucky Dog stand in town and the vendor will push you to the Superdome.

• Haha 1