2023 Houston Texans thread

Macklemore

33 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

I don't hate these helmets but I do hate them with a jersey that is a different shade of red from the helmet.

It’s like our jerseys and how they’re much brighter than the burnt orange longhorn. Why does Nike do this? 

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

The idiots we had as head coaches before would have let the clock run out before halftime. Now we have an aggressive coach and we score a FG with 42 seconds left with just 1 TO. Beautiful!!!

and Nico nearly busted a long one for a TD twice on that drive but got tackled by the last man

• Hook 'Em 1

Catching up on Texans on DVR... they have Pittsburg's offense completely scouted. They're running routes for their WRs, they're checking to match their run plays, etc. The score could be worse too

One play I was confused about. Houston threw a RB screen (threw it forward, but behind the LOS), and they called an illegal lineman down the field. I thought that was allowed if it's behind the LOS, but I guess its not if the pass is forward? Or maybe the lineman was blocking before the pass was through?

3 minutes ago, Fud said:

Catching up on Texans on DVR... they have Pittsburg's offense completely scouted. They're running routes for their WRs, they're checking to match their run plays, etc. The score could be worse too

One play I was confused about. Houston threw a RB screen (threw it forward, but behind the LOS), and they called an illegal lineman down the field. I thought that was allowed if it's behind the LOS, but I guess its not if the pass is forward? Or maybe the lineman was blocking before the pass was through?

I think you can only be 3 yards downfield and not 4?