2023 Houston Texans thread

Macklemore

7 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

I expected the defense to be ahead of the offense and carry the team. Which meant scrapping their way to 15 losses. But giving up 31 pts to Indy(without Taylor) is a joke. 

Yep I’m concerned the Texans don’t win 3 games. Stroud played well and they still lost by 10+ to the Colts sans Taylor and Richardson. 

This is nightmare is a replay of Casserly picking Bennie Joppru over Jason Whitten. Picking Stingley over Sauce and reaching for the aggy LG are fireable offenses. The Texans entire medical and training staff need to be replaced. We have the best doctors in the world next to NRG and we have had medical issues from day 1.

Also are practice facilities suck compared to the competition. Take a look at the facilities the Jets and Colts have and compare it to ours. The Rockets sucks too but Tillman is building a $70 million practice center on N Post Oak Lane.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Macklemore said:

This is nightmare is a replay of Casserly picking Bennie Joppru over Jason Whitten. Picking Stingley over Sauce and reaching for the aggy LG are fireable offenses. The Texans entire medical and training staff need to be replaced. We have the best doctors in the world next to NRG and we have had medical issues from day 1.

Also are practice facilities suck compared to the competition. Take a look at the facilities the Jets and Colts have and compare it to ours. The Rockets sucks too but Tillman is building a $70 million practice center on N Post Oak Lane.

This. I understand wanting to draft a corner, but Sauce over Stingley was a very easy pick. Stingley basically didn’t play for two years while Sauce was one of the best players in the country.

Not sure how they got there with Green unless they were doing a HUGE favor for somebody. 

Caserio scapegoating Lovie for the Stingley pick was some next level, Easterby-esque bullshit. 

So coming down from the excitement of DeMeco inexplicably picking the Texans to starring back down into the abyss.  

My expectations are so low. I just want something moderately pleasant to watch after church for 17 weeks out of the year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/21/2023 at 2:17 PM, Macklemore said:

Where on Post Oak!? Near the Galleria? 

As well as they are playing, I heard some bad stuff about the Texans organization yesterday from an impeccable source. Like, I have a hard time seeing the organization ever turning things around. If anyone is interested, PM me where I can go into detail.

• Hook 'Em 1