Coach Sark Press Conference 9.11 - 11:00am LHN

BigOrange1

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

actually, ABC.  Either way.  I'm glad because I have something at 6:25p.  

I'm also super glad it's at 6:30p in Waco, because one the biggest pieces of human shitstained moldy rot has something in downtown Austin until 3:00p.  And that'll give him time to get to Waco by 5:00p to wipe the cum off his wife's face.

I assume you're referring to Pat Green.

21 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I assume you're referring to Pat Green.

For some reason, I'm guessing Pat Green was not invited as a keynote speaker to the Texas Tribune Festival.  The largest intellectual gathering in Central Texas save for maybe the Texas Book Festival.  Which will also not be featuring Pat Green.  Because Pat Green sucks and should feel bad about it.  But there is somebody who is making a path for Waco after a talk at TribFest on that Saturday.  I'm gonna try and make it too.  I made it a few games back at the old Baylor stadium, but never made it to McClane toilet.  Figured may as well see a game for old time's sake because think what you wanna think.  We are gonna pick up a home/home with a few former Big XII mates here and there over the next few decades.  But we are never, ever, ever...outside of a bowl game twist of fate, or a court-appointed attorney plea deal, going to play the Baylor Bears in football ever again for the rest of our natural born lives.  And those rape-enabling, Baptist, backwards fuckbags can all rot in hell where they belong.  Only reason to stop in Waco is   to shit on it. 

and yeah, fuck Pat Green.  BTW-who is playing Longhorn City Limits this weekend?  Should actually be somewhat comfortable out, weather-wise... 

Believe it or not dude, I don't post exclusively to annoy you.  But it does seem like this woulda been announced by now, given we've known the gametime and have the usual pool of talent from which to draw.  I'm only inquiring because we've got the munchkins in tow, it it's somehow really good...I'll keep 'em up late to see a few songs.  If not, we'll make a different parking plan and bolt early.  Should be a fun atmosphere either way.  

Also, fuck Pat Green.  

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Believe it or not dude, I don't post exclusively to annoy you.  But it does seem like this woulda been announced by now, given we've known the gametime and have the usual pool of talent from which to draw.  I'm only inquiring because we've got the munchkins in tow, it it's somehow really good...I'll keep 'em up late to see a few songs.  If not, we'll make a different parking plan and bolt early.  Should be a fun atmosphere either way.  

I'm pretty sure you completely misinterpreted my post.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Did I miss it? Did anyone ask about that critical 4th down decision that was completely stuffed except for Brooks' heads up play? That was a HUGE game changing decision/play.

I keep hearing people say what a huge play that was, but we ended up turning it over on downs 4 plays later anyways, and then Bama scored on their next drive.  It actually didn't change anything.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, 7KHorn said:

Re: Baxter - Sark said he was at practice but extremely limited.  Sounds like he's cautiously optimistic that it's not as bad as they initially feared.  

hopefully they can get him back for OU at worst.  good to have some other backs we can count on.  

2 hours ago, Yesh said:

I keep hearing people say what a huge play that was, but we ended up turning it over on downs 4 plays later anyways, and then Bama scored on their next drive.  It actually didn't change anything.

Yeah, but going for it on your own 48 when you're up in the game going back and forth seems different than going for it on their 42.

Also, just talking about how smart and aware Texas players were all game like Brooks on that play.

• Hook 'Em 1