I LOVE you Surly Bastards!!!

msucolt45

1 minute ago, msucolt45 said:

Even within 72 Hours of our “best” win in years, people nitpick each and every detail! Like, but they didn’t park the team bus properly! Who gives a F! Let’s let them ride this wave to its conclusion, whether it’s in December or January!

Hook’em!!!

Piss off you tosser. I want to talk about that missed FG ... or that dropped pass by Worthy ... or the fact that McConaughey does the hook'em backwards.

• Hook 'Em 2

Piss off you tosser. I want to talk about that missed FG ... or that dropped pass by Worthy ... or the fact that McConaughey does the hook'em backwards.

MM and Earl both do the “backwards Horns!” I’ve even got a picture doing it with J Whitt, from last year, but I took it as him taking a picture with my elderly Dad - ‘63 Team Member. This was after a couple minutes of us stating that we even saw him playing in the TXHS playoffs and knew he was a “winner!”

Hook’em!!!7c5b13b04e9dff10a11772f9f56ffe44.png

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 9

Even within 72 Hours of our “best” win in years, people nitpick each and every detail! Like, but they didn’t park the team bus properly! Who gives a F! Let’s let them ride this wave to its conclusion, whether it’s in December or January!

Hook’em!!!

Fly high! Like the eagle soars!!! We will win!! (Or something like that? It’s been a few years).
  • Like 1

Where is this narrative that Earl Campbell does the stupid MM horns sign? I googled search image'd "Earl Campbell Hook em Horns sign" and the results on the first page were Earl Campbell doing the normal, righteous Hook em Horns hand sign and not the horrible, bastardized way that MM does it.

I think some of you are tarnishing Mr. Campbell's good name unnecessarily. 

5 minutes ago, animaltobacco11 said:

Where is this narrative that Earl Campbell does the stupid MM horns sign? I googled search image'd "Earl Campbell Hook em Horns sign" and the results on the first page were Earl Campbell doing the normal, righteous Hook em Horns hand sign and not the horrible, bastardized way that MM does it.

I think some of you are tarnishing Mr. Campbell's good name unnecessarily. 

Literally the first result...

image.jpeg.2c8e23d2ea74866029151e4b079ea31a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Horn117 said:

Shut your piehole

Just keeping it real (and sarcastic) for my inaugural post.

My highest hope is that we play FSU in the championship game this year. That way, win or lose, all my Aggy cousins will be absolutely miserable. But after the last ten years, a face plant is just as likely.