NFL Week 3

shadow_operative2.0

9 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Rams are in deep shit. 

They sold out for that ring a few seasons ago. They got it and now will deal with the after effect. Stafford is a bum who got propped up by McVey like he did with Goff but all that offensive talent and the defense that helped a lot isn't the same. Seems like they will be bad for awhile.

My God, the commercials for Golden Bachelor look like a 120-mph accident on the Autobahn.
I wonder if Jesse Palmer will describe the physicality of any of the women.

Should be great fun. A train wreck. Own many of these ladies will have an onlyfans account after filming? Or already?

Next they should go after the naked attraction model and just do it entirely nekkid. No blurring.

What’s the point of punting here? Just get out of here with no more injuries?

To add some excitement they should start letting us vote on certain scenarios to spice up a game if it’s dull. Like eliminate punting for the second half. Or make teams play their kicker at linebacker. Or go single platoon ball.

What do Jets fans expect from Wilson? They brought in a different QB remember-he was old and out of shape and got hurt on the 4th play. Wilson was just supposed to sit and watch. And he actually played somewhat mediocre to serviceable against Dallas until Micah Parsons slammed his head into the turf and he threw a pick on the next pass and another one a few plays later.

I realize Namath isn't to be taken seriously, but guys like Greenberg are supposed to be thought leaders. The 2023 Jets went all in on Rodgers and busted. They're gonna suck this year and have a high draft pick. Get used to it 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cmontexas said:

What do Jets fans expect from Wilson? They brought in a different QB remember-he was old and out of shape and got hurt on the 4th play. Wilson was just supposed to sit and watch. And he actually played somewhat mediocre to serviceable against Dallas until Micah Parsons slammed his head into the turf and he threw a pick on the next pass and another one a few plays later.

I realize Namath isn't to be taken seriously, but guys like Greenberg are supposed to be thought leaders. The 2023 Jets went all in on Rodgers and busted. They're gonna suck this year and have a high draft pick. Get used to it 

The Jets are morons. Their season was cooked the second they got Rodgers. Their plan was a 40 year old QB behind a terrible oline. Thats bad in and of itself. But then they decided that they make staff and roster decisions based on who is friends with Arodg. OC? Lets hire Rodgers buddy. We need receivers, lets go younger? No lets bring in 2 guys who are old because theyre Rodgers buddies. Backup QB? Well keep the guy that everyone knows cant play. Bring in a veteran QB in case? I guess we can bring in Tim Boyle, whos college stats are so fucking bad i cant wrap my mind around how he'd ever be in the NFL. Oh wait yes i can, he's Rodgers buddy!

So yeah. Pretty bad job by the Jets. They built a team based on whos friend with Aaron Rodgers.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Like 1

The Jets are morons. Their season was cooked the second they got Rodgers. Their plan was a 40 year old QB behind a terrible oline. Thats bad in and of itself. But then they decided that they make staff and roster decisions based on who is friends with Arodg. OC? Lets hire Rodgers buddy. We need receivers, lets go younger? No lets bring in 2 guys who are old because theyre Rodgers buddies. Backup QB? Well keep the guy that everyone knows cant play. Bring in a veteran QB in case? I guess we can bring in Tim Boyle, whos college stats are so fucking bad i cant wrap my mind around how he'd ever be in the NFL. Oh wait yes i can, he's Rodgers buddy!

So yeah. Pretty bad job by the Jets. They built a team based on whos friend with Aaron Rodgers.
Yeah, it's not like ol Woody is making sound decisions these days.af531746fcd468f9f7b31ded7514e1a4.jpg