NFL Week 3

shadow_operative2.0

19 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

The bears are one of the worst teams I’ve ever seen. 

Everyone was crowing their ass for a couple of preseason screens that went for 60 yards too lol

IF YOU WANT TO CROWN ‘EM THEN CROWN THEY ASS IT’S WHY YOU PLAY THE GAMES

• Like 2

Raiders have such a cool stadium and such supportive fans and yet they just put out shit product. People were awfully critical of Derek Carr but I think it is very obvious Carr was what kept that team from falling into the abyss. He single-handedly drug their asses into the playoffs that they had no business being in. The owner is like the third brother from Dumb and Dumber. They try to swing big for coaching hires and whiff most of the time. 

Ha. My Vikings play at Carolina and KC before we play at chicago. That’s a good chance at being 0-5.

We never play good in Chicago either so 0-6

Lol, I know Cousins is bad but y’all would boat race us too. I know any given Sunday but this team has given up and has no faith in the coaching staff. Plus they’re garbage outside of RoJo, lol. Unless the HC is fired and they’re playing for an interim coach, count this as a W for the Vikes.

4 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Steelers look pretty competent on offense tonight. Yeah, it’s much different than playing the 49ers but, you have to start somewhere. It’s nice to see the ball spread around to a bunch of different guys. Gotta close this out.

Yeah, I'm ... oddly hopeful, seeing the offense tonight. They're verging on actual consistency here. The good kind.

Lol, I know Cousins is bad but y’all would boat race us too. I know any given Sunday but this team has given up and has no faith in the coaching staff. Plus they’re garbage outside of RoJo, lol. Unless the HC is fired and they’re playing for an interim coach, count this as a W for the Vikes.

You will win and like it. Big momentum builder win for 2024