NFL Week 3

shadow_operative2.0

The Toxins are the only game on right now for me, this team is tanking but also playing their first round draft pick rookie QB behind an entirely backup OL. 

Hilarious

Lawrence looks good, hit Calvin Ridley on a LB in the hands for a TD but dropped. 

• Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

If anyone was watching that NFL Network pregame show that now has Michael Irvin holy shit it's wheels off. 

Glad Mike was redeemed.

But I always get a laugh thinking about how he survived the purge but Marshall Faulk didn't.

Jimmy Graham is still alive.

Edited by Brothahorn

10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

The Toxins are the only game on right now for me, this team is tanking but also playing their first round draft pick rookie QB behind an entirely backup OL. 

Hilarious

Lawrence looks good, hit Calvin Ridley on a LB in the hands for a TD but dropped. 

The deep throw from Stroud was top notch.

Glad Mike was redeemed.

But I always get a laugh thinking about how he survived the purge but Marshall Faulk didn't.

Jimmy Graham is still alive.

I always watch nfl network. Glad Michael got reinstated. Kyle Brandt guesting today; he is so good on GMFB every morning.

The Sunday show is missing Rachel Bonnetta. She was so funny.

That Colts scenario just now brought up a question I have had, particularly when watching Texas/Wyoming last weekend.  Get that if the offense subs, the defense has right to match their subs but is there any requirement for how much time the defense has to do their substitutions at the college or NFL level or is it simply a ref judgment call?