34-24

Bama Yards from scrimmage:  362

Winners: @Your Mom34-24

Yardage Prop: @hook me362 exactly

Wyoming- Week 3

Texas 31- 10

RB Yards from Scrimmage:  206 yards

Winners: 

Yardage Prop: @Sgt Hulk@Longboard Horn@hobbs@DigglerontheHoof@SHOOTER12 all missed by 1 yard

Baylor- Week 4

Texas 38-6

WR & TE Yards from Scrimmage:  294

Winners:  all missed by 4 points:  @Wulaw Horn@idigTexas@WithoutAClue

Yardage Prop: @Daichee Bell missed by 1- he also only missed the score by 5, pretty good Week for him

Kansas- Week 5

Texas 40-14

Defense Yards given up:  260

Winners: All missed by 3 points:  @Acropora, @Rudy Rutabaga, @CoachTex, @Pig Bellmont, @Beer Horn, @Scraps

Yardage Prop:  @Tailgate 268- missed by 8.  Note- there were only 8 people who had less than 300 yards of total O for Kansas

@Beer Hornonly guy to get close to score (+3) and close to yardage (28 off but under 300)

This will get updated every week from here on out.  We will figure out something to do for the winners depending upon how this season plays out.  

If you are moving and looking for a mortgage I'd sure appreciate it if you called me at 832-557-1095 or sent me a PM.  That's how we pay for the sponsorships and help support the community.

Thanks!

• Hook 'Em 7

8 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

If you are moving and looking for a mortgage I'd sure appreciate it if you called me at 832-557-1095 or sent me a PM.  That's how we pay for the sponsorships and help support the community.

Are you geographically limited to just TX or the Austin area?

10 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

That's not the deal this year- I'm not sure what it is. I have a thought in mind but have to bounce it off some people first. Get to it later in the year.

I have my license in a few states I’m sure we can chat RE when time comes.  (VA, FL). Waiting for Cali license. 

been a side hustle for a few years 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...

Week 7- Texas @ Houston

@TheRealRonWeaver? won the prop contest (how many passing yards for Texas he said 218 and it was 219)

@JFKFC won the score prediction contest at 38-30 (real score 31-24). I think this was the absolute worst week of score prediction winners at 15 points total deviation. (2 for ever point off on the spread and 1 for every point on the total). 

Week 8-  BYU at Texas

@MotownHorn won this one with a score prediction on 31-10 (real game score was 34-6) beating out @jettrinkby getting the tie breaker closer to right at 25 attempts for 215 yards.  (actual was 25 attempts for 170 yards)

@South Austin won the prop bet with 25 attempts for 185 yards- nailing the attempts and only 15 yards off.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Week 10- Texas at TCU

WE had a tie for the score prediction winner between @texastroubadour who had 27-24 and @JGrayDBU who had 31-28.  Both had the winning margin and were 3 away overall (29-26 actual score). @JGrayDBU won b/c he got closer on the prop.

Prop winner- Texas Rushing yards- actual yards- 165- @cochamps wins the prop contest with 147 yards rushing as the guess- 18 yards off. That was a pretty big deviance for a winner. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Week 11- Texas @ Iowa State

@BurntOrange&Whitewins the Score Prediction with a score of 28-17 (actual score 26-16) missing the margin by 1 and the total by 3 points.

Prop bet- total yards of offense for Texas and the actual was 404 yards won by @idigTexaswith a prediction of 402 yards.  Good job/good effort.

Week 12- Texas Tech at Texas

@Gordon Shumwaywins the score prediction at 56-10.  He was 4 off total points and 4 off the margin for a total of 12- goofy score sort of leads to goofy results here. But not bad.

Prop bet was total yards passing by both teams and it was something like 320 yards.  @Josef Pwag won with a guess of 314. I think he was the only other guy within 100 yards of the total.

44 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Week 10- Texas at TCU

WE had a tie for the score prediction winner between @texastroubadour who had 27-24 and @JGrayDBU who had 31-28.  Both had the winning margin and were 3 away overall (29-26 actual score). @JGrayDBU won b/c he got closer on the prop.

Prop winner- Texas Rushing yards- actual yards- 165- @cochamps wins the prop contest with 147 yards rushing as the guess- 18 yards off. That was a pretty big deviance for a winner. 

Hey, a win is a win.  That's something for me.  Besides how was I to know JB would get injured?😉

• Hook 'Em 1