NFL Week 5

shadow_operative2.0

4 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

No Brady. Maybe it was the Brady Way more than the Belichek Way.

Absolutely! Brady is the GOAT and every time Bill trots a team out there whether they are now tanking to get a better QB in 2024 draft or not this year Bill makes the case even harder that it’s Brady. Brady is first ballot HOF but Bill is shutting up all the Brady critics. If they are still out there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Is Gardner Minshew the best backup QB right now? I’d argue he is. Could ball on a team as a starter imo. 

Hate that Bijan perhaps getting wasted behind Ridder. Texans look like they have things moving in a great direction for the future. 

just got home from a long drive back from Dallas so is Richardson done for the year and it’s the Minshew show? 

Could be.....I think Tyrod Taylor is pretty solid as well. Did Daniel Jones get hurt, or did they pull him after getting the Fins treatment? 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

So often he has tons of space swinging out of the backfield and they rarely dump it to him. I really don't understand. Getting him the ball in space should be the goal of that offense. 

Yeah, Arthur Smith's play calling leaves a lot to be desired.  

Hell, Allgeier got more carries than Bijan today.  Makes no fucking sense to me.

Luckily for the Falcons the Texans are missing like three dudes in their secondary so Ridder was able to have a good day.  

14 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Have the Patriots quit on Bill or Bill and Mac? Is it a mutiny? This is two ass beatings back to back and worst of his entire career. 

Bill has never been all that good at drafting players on offense.  They should have known Mac Jones was nothing but a bus driver who can only succeed if he's on a team with vastly more talent than the opponent.  They should have known Zeke was fuckin' shot to hell.  

Brady covered up a lot of their bad decisions/rosters over the years.  Plus, that division was always hot garbage and now the Bills and Dolphins are legit.  Gonna be a long hard road for the Pats to get back to any sort of respectability.  Bill might wanna just retire.

• Hook 'Em 1