NBA 2023-24

shadow_operative

53 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

you can read his lips: “i’m not the one; i’m not the one; bitchass nigga.”

i wish someone would make him go away forever.

Dude gets ejected arguing over a play he wasn't even involved in.  Peak Draymond.

That whole douchebag franchise needs to fall in the ocean. Just saw a highlight of Curry kicking a chair over in Orlando? 

I'm amazed that a group of dickheads was ever able to slot the Lakers 2nd in my hate index. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Fake woj account

But dray did get ejected 4 minutes into tonight’s game

Looks like mouths pussy ass N

Yeah, thanks. I haven't been super plugged in lately. 

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

That whole douchebag franchise needs to fall in the ocean. Just saw a highlight of Curry kicking a chair over in Orlando? 

I'm amazed that a group of dickheads was ever able to slot the Lakers 2nd in my hate index. 

OMG...do you think the chair's okay???

It won't happen because Golden State's schedule is cake the rest of the season compared to Houston (and GS owns the tiebreaker), but I would love to see the Rockets (who won tonight at OKC) knock GS out of the play-in.

Media is gonna sell the fuck out of a warriors lakers play in game if it happens

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Media is gonna sell the fuck out of a warriors lakers play in game if it happens

They'll certainly try, but I think they're out of juice to squeeze on the LeBron v. Curry front. Just two bad basketball teams.

19 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

nobody is a major matchup issue for denver. 

Okay sweetheart. They're looking down the barrel of a 2nd home loss to the only team that took them to 6 games last playoffs but you do you. 

And, look, this Suns team has issues and in no way am I endorsing them to make a run. I just think they're a team that I would like to avoid if I'm DEN.

Edited by ztejas