NFL Week 10

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, Rimbo said:

They should be mad. Buffalo been Barfalo. The Bills are the Pills. Like Texas in the 1st quarter of the OU game. Blech.

They completely confuse me. It’s not like Dallas where they look amazing at home beating subpar teams. Buffalo can hang with anyone and even beat them and then they just fall apart. Weird fucking team. 

4 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Eli going to needle Peyton all season with giant forehead pic.  Lol

It’s awesome. Anyone with a sibling can appreciate the needling. It’s what makes them special. My favorite was their first year and Eli was needling Peyton about his giant forehead and Eli stood up to show his throwing stance and Peyton said, “Hey those are great jeans you’re wearing. Did you get them at the Teen Gap?”

2 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Been a few of those this season.  Think Arnold was too and just split on them last show.

His wifi went out but right before his pet donkey came into the room (Arnold lives on a large farm and just leaves the door open and animals wander in and out) and starts eating out of his hand. It was a bizarre segment. They really don’t need many guests honestly. Maybe one or two a depending on the guest. 

They spose to be sec! What a rapid fall from grace. Almost Super Bowl bound on the shoulders of one of the best QBs in the league. One year later that QB and the team sucks
I don't think I've ever seen a QB play down to his competition more than Josh Allen this year. His most popular game was a loss to Mahomes in the playoffs. Just hasn't been able to take that next step. He has his team one loss better than the shitty Broncos.