Cowboys-Panthers 12PM FOX

cmontexas

This looks like our game last night right now. It will break open. Panthers have a lot of weird shit on their plate: HC (not thinking he’s the guy), worried about whether they made a mistake with their QB pick especially given the success Stroud has had, I know he beat him in a head to head, but there’s a lot of shit going on for them. For us, it’s the same old same old. I expect them to fight. Give us all we can handle because they have a lot on their plate. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

When the offense is flowing it’s really fun.

Just stay away from stupid early down runs.

And Schoonmaker got another one!

Dak loves that TE seem

Seam.  But yea, it's definitely one of his favorite routes.  And he's a good thrower of it.

Micah having a day already...... 2nd sack.

I don't like what the Panthers are doing in the run game.  Not sure why they went away from it but they're gashing us.

• Hook 'Em 1

Can Dak not see the blitz coming and check out? And Mike needs to get some help in the right side. Steele looking like a turnSteel again. This is a shitty defense except playing against McCarthy.

They Blitz a LOT. And it works. Dallas needed to adjust to that at least.

Abs Dak eats the blitz up. Has for years. Should pop open soon.

Even better when one of the guys called it a "horsemask' penalty.

1 minute ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Goddamn Carolina is dumb.  

5-70 on penalties.  And I'm not sure I'd ever seen a facemask and horsecollar on the same tackle until Carolina did that earlier.

2 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:

"That's why you're 1-8 Carolina."

They have some talent on defense but their QB is a rookie, their OL sucks, and they do the dumbest shit possible

This first half looks like classic trap game. Cowboys came in half ready to go. They better not lose to both 2-8 Cardinals and 1-8 Panthers

42 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

holy shit the holding on that play.  2 guys get grabbed.

40 minutes ago, Drew said:

And a blatant push off plays before.

Panthers are going with the "They can't call them all" philosophy. The personal fouls are like farting in church though.

Edited by slorch

4 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

We just can't stop the run.  Now imagine this against a good team.  

Very weak DL yet again. Our interior sucks, which is why OL's get big pushes against us. It rears its head against quality teams, especially the playoffs. It's masked when we dominate bad teams because it's a blowout and they resort to just passing.

• Hook 'Em 1