2023 Bowl Games Thread

ButtFumble

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

The abuse of the English language by these announcers is just painful.

until you can tell me you experienced the Raycom announcers in the mid 2000s you cant even comprehend the abuse the English language took with those guys

we were literally being told we were being face raped, repeatedly.  huh face rape? (face RAKE)

and for an ENTIRE season, our DE Henry Melton (who had started with us as a RB until he got too big his soph year),  was CONSTANTLY referred by the announcers as being Henry Shelton.....

seriously, 1 time hey we all make mistakes, it was like 10 fucking times he was called Shelton

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Wow that dumb fuck just suckered punched the back of a football helmet.....he should get the shit kicked out of him just for that stupidity 🙄...even a bigger dumb fuck he went there without his helmet ⛑️ 

When the "scrappy underdog" mentality goes too far...

I really like both teams and both universities, but I think I am pulling for Texas State more here because Rice should not be as bad as they are and Rice has been in a major conference (and let it slip away) and Rice got the call to the AAC so they should be able to work up from that

Texas State finally moved up from D1-AA and sort of got rid of the "want to be near my GF or BF at Texas" reputation and they need to have some success to build on finally and this should be the year for them....I wish they were both playing some other team not each other