2023 Bowl Games Thread

ButtFumble

3 minutes ago, WBT said:

When Iowa's shitty qb actually hits a wr in the hands, he drops it

It's really not fair that the Vols can actually catch the ball.  Ferentz should demand they tape all their fingers together like the Iowa skill players.

1 minute ago, Doc Daneeka said:

It was over when Iowa threw a pick in the end zone. 

As a great man once said, three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.  Especially if you're Iowa.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, TOR said:

Pretty clever, even if they're both owned by Kelloggs.  Maybe Cheez-it got free marketing from the Pop-Tart division.

Ok that makes sense. I wish they had made it the Pop Tart Citrus Bowl and left the Cheez-it Bowl alone.

Fumble not reviewed, Vols snap it quickly and score a TD. Looked like a fumble to me. Announcers said they saw a knee on the ground. I didn’t see it. Would’ve liked a closer look. I’m not sure it was the correct call but I really don’t care. 

3 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

foot out for LSU

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Foot very obviously on the line. Ref crews have been really bad this bowl season.

Camera angle from behind looked OK.  Angle from the other side looked like a no go.  They put it on the scoreboard.