UT vs LSU - Halal Guys Showcase (Toyota Center) @ 11am ESPN2

Macklemore

• Macklemore changed the title to UT vs LSU - Halal Guys Showcase (Toyota Center) @ 11am ESPN2
Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Hopefully Cook gets to play the rest of the season because LSU is a completely different team with him and might actually win some SEC games.

Sounds like the NCAA won’t punish players who play during the TRO. It’s been extended through the spring semester to avoid punishing student athletes 

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Yeah, but he makes up for it by being almost a 40% career shooter.

Horton came in twice this game and was quickly yanked because guards blew right by him. I just don't think he's going to get many minutes moving forward. 

It's going to be Abmas, Hunter, and Weaver's defense/energy off the bench. 

Just now, Rickylovesweed said:

Like I've been saying, Abmas best skill set is PnR. 

When Disu and Abmas get a rhythm together, they are going to cook in PnR. Disu missed a couple open looks that half that he will eventually hit in PnR. 

High PnR should be our primary offensive set now that Disu is back

• Hook 'Em 2

44 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Lol. Turn the game on, LSU player steps out of bounds, uncalled, guy doing color already sounds like a fucking douche.

College basketball!

He has to force in the letters S-E-C into every utterance out of his mouth.  I didn't realize ESPN's brand management work for the SEC extended into other sports outside of football.