2024 PGA Tour

Wally Fairway

9 hours ago, pops said:

That's awesome you can buy the goat logod stuff. I thought it was only available like at their member member or something like that. Pretty cool. 

You can get in the clubhouse with the right pass. It cost me another $500 today…..but I got 30% off everything. Today we had passes to Tour Staff box on 18 and Ex -Chairmen’s on 9. I’m wiped out. One more day to go. 

image.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/9/2024 at 9:35 PM, TonyTexas said:

Finished Full Swing on Netflix. Enjoyed it  except for the last 2 episodes which focused on the Ryder Cup. My top takeaways are that Tom Kim is now one of my favorites and Wyndham Clark is extremely boring. 

Finally watched the season. Enjoyable show and very pretty to watch. By which I mean the 4K golf footage, but especially the WAGs.

Also I generally like Amanda Balionis on broadcasts, but her use in this show is just to plainly state the obvious of each episode’s story in a concise and high energy fashion. I get it from a storytelling perspective of creating the show to appeal and make sense to a wider audience, but it’s annoying to me.

And Zach Johnson is a loser.

Edited by LonghornSean

Damn this 18th is gonna be fun 

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Xander hits it close on #17 too. 💥

Nice to see two great tee shots under that much pressure on #17.  

I thought he was about to fold. Great keeping his head in 

1 minute ago, Wally Fairway said:

Playing through pain to win is amazing. The field should take notice, he can runaway from them when his game ofy on.

Maybe the pain gave him focus. Gave him strength. 

Emperor_RotJ.png.0eb983bb4e57d2a6d5cfc1a1a156c0fa.png

• Haha 1

Scheffler makes it look so easy. Dude is never in trouble and his sand game (see the two holes on the back) is ridiculous. 

All he needs to do is putt average and he’ll win 5 more times this year. 

From military appreciation day to uncle Deane handing out the hardware to Scottie, it’s been a great week. The wife even guessed Scottie at -20 to win the family bet. I had  him at -19. I paid her bet. I get nothing

…..but I was offered and accepted Masters 2025 badges. 

Back to reality. 

IMG_2038.jpeg

IMG_2051.jpeg

• Haha 1