2024 PGA Tour

Wally Fairway

What's funnier? That Jordan is again in the shit or this woman gets pissed her bf/husband tries to move our from Jordan's line?

She: "He won't hit me if I stand right in front of the tree because he will not hit the tree!"

He: "Bitch, how do you think he got over here in the first place?"

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

My god. 

I don't care that he went to Tech. His parents could have gone to A&M and OU as well. I fucking love Ludvig. 

Great kid. Keeps things very simple with swing and shot making process. I'm buying all the stock in him. 

george costanza seinfeld GIF

1 hour ago, thunderlounge said:

Those guys just love leaving the door open for Scottie. 

He’s just walking up to, and past, the rest of them while they wave and smile, all content to be allowed to exist in Scotties world.

Tomorrow looks to be fun. 

He's on one hell of a heater right now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Should be a fantastic Sunday with a stacked leaderboard and a course with tons of scoring opportunities. 

Did Meredith go into labor? 
Because that is the only thing that is stopping Scottie from picking up another winners check.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

college gameday sport GIF

Jesus. They’re just rolling over and handing it to Scottie at this point. 

Yeah can't believe no one else is 18 or 19 under through 63 holes. What a bunch of bums.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

It appears that Nelly Korda is going to win her 5th tournament in a row on the LPGA. And we think Scottie is dominating.

Scottie has gone Arnold Palmer (win), Players (win), Houston open (T2), Masters (win) and is about to win a designated event. That's 4 wins in 5 starts including the most prestigious, 5th most prestigious, and two other top 12-15 tournaments of the year.

That's considerably more impressive than 5 straight non-major LPGA wins - two of which she won in a playoff and one of which was match play.  

Edited by ztejas

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Scottie has gone Arnold Palmer (win), Players (win), Houston open (T2), Masters (win) and is about to win a designated event. That's like 4 wins in 5 starts including the most prestigious, 5th most prestigious, and two other top 12-15 tournaments of the year.

That's considerably more impressive than 5 straight non-major LPGA wins - two of which she won in a playoff and one of which was match play.  

She’s playing in a major right now. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

Did Meredith go into labor? 
Because that is the only thing that is stopping Scottie from picking up another winners check.

I was wrong, apparently the weather can also stop him from picking up a winners check (hoping just delays it, but if that baby conspires with mother nature)

3 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

It appears that Nelly Korda is going to win her 5th tournament in a row on the LPGA. And we think Scottie is dominating.

She wins and ties Nancy Lopez and Annika Sorenstam for the most consecutive victories on the LPGA with 5. 

On 4/19/2024 at 10:27 AM, crash_davis said:

What's funnier? That Jordan is again in the shit or this woman gets pissed her bf/husband tries to move our from Jordan's line?

She: "He won't hit me if I stand right in front of the tree because he will not hit the tree!"

He: "Bitch, how do you think he got over here in the first place?"

GD what a dumb bitch 😂

Just for fun…before the monsoon. He’s making incredible shots over and over again. On a whole other level from everyone else. Period. I don’t know what happens when he takes time off for fatherhood and how that all will go but as of now there isn’t anyone playing on this level. 

Damn. Hella save for Scottie on 15 there. I think he/Tom were right. Had to be mud or shit on the ball. The mechanic analysis of his shot was just fine. That's golf.

Kinda wild that Cantlay is going to finish and play through the group ahead. Guess he's tired of being in SC and ready to head home. Can't really blame him.

Scottie wins again, it will be interesting to see how having that first kid affects his game. Ted Scott  is a much wealthier man after April.

Also, Miles Russell, the 15 year HS freshman playing in the Korn Ferry event makes the cut and finishes T20 (68, 66, 70, 66 for -14) & like Scottie he bogeyed the last hole. Now back to algebra, english lit, and cafeteria lunches.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

Scottie wins again, it will be interesting to see how having that first kid affects his game. Ted Scott  is a much wealthier man after April.

Also, Miles Russell, the 15 year HS freshman playing in the Korn Ferry event makes the cut and finishes T20 (68, 66, 70, 66 for -14) & like Scottie he bogeyed the last hole. Now back to algebra, english lit, and cafeteria lunches.

Is it accurate that most of Scottie's wins have been during the Spring???

(Thought media posted something about him not winning much between June and December)

To put his supremacy into context, the world ranking points gap between Scheffler (629.6) and his closest chaser Rory McIlroy (344.4) is wider than that of the Northern Irishman to world No.784 Woods (4.64), who has made just five competitive appearances since the start of 2023.

I guess this cushion should hold if Scottie wants to take a few weeks off for the delivery.