2024 Fiesta Bowl - Oregon vs. Liberty

satyanash

8 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Ballgame.

Call me crazy but I don't see Lanning as a guy who's going to take it easy in the second half.

3 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Liberty has a fat guy at running back. Might be a receiver. Not sure. He's #20. The fat guy. Bob Boombalatty or something. 

Bomboclot

Edited by Bullneck

7 minutes ago, jofus said:

Did rg3 just say “firequacker throw”?

That sucks that he said that. People in Japan said that was the worst thing that has happened to them in the last two days. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

I don’t bring politics to sports discussions asshole. Stay in the CR with Penelope loser 

It's not politics. It's a well-documented fact that they are Baylor-ly with coverups. I also think I will go where I please.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Walser said:

It's not politics. It's a well-documented fact that they are Baylor-ly with coverups. I also think I will go where I please.

You’re an asshole for going after a guy who coached a kid he is excited to see play in a NY6 game because of the politics of the school that neither Hulk nor the player has any control over. Fuck you. Stay in the CR loser.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

You’re an asshole for going after a poster who coached a kid he is excited to see play in a NY6 game because of the politics of the school the the poster nor the player have any control over. Fuck you stay in the CR loser.

No.

11 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

You’re an asshole for going after a guy who coached a kid he is excited to see play in a NY6 game because of the politics of the school that neither Hulk nor the player has any control over. Fuck you. Stay in the CR loser.

We’re not allowed to be assholes here anymore? What kind of woke shit is this?

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Yeah, but oregon is teaching liberty an old testament lesson. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, softlynow said:

We’re not allowed to be assholes here anymore? What kind of woke shit is this?

He's right, it was a dickhead move by me. I just have a special dislike for that school.

Guess we could say Liberty is getting...its Bell rung.

I'll see myself out.

• Haha 2

• The post where Walser said "Fuck Liberty" is #7. 
  • The post where Hulk responded was post #8.
  • Post #11 was Royiv saying something you probably didn't like. 
  • Walser responded on post #12.
  • Post 13 was Hulk saying "drink bleach."  (JMHO, but that's pretty close to the line).

If you would just leave it alone people will forget about it.  Did you have a lot of money on this game?

I don't know if that's directed at me, but yes, let's leave it alone. I'm sorry I said anything.

I don't sportsbet. I had a cousin who went to Liberty and some shady shit went down. That's all I'll say about that.

1 minute ago, Walser said:

Maybe some day I'll post it in the CR. I've already stepped over the line enough here.

Did you see how fat #20 was? People have been talking about it. 

Edited by Chooky
Thyroid
  • Haha 1