Lord of the Rings Fab Four

Mileslong

10 minutes ago, Scary Stranger said:

spacer.png

I'm going to start negging this stupid letterkenny reference. I think it was kind of funny the first time I saw it now I just roll my eyes. 

If someone says "to be fair" in real life, do you say "hey man, wait a second - let me pull this HILARIOUS video up for you to see!" probably not because it's a normal fucking figure of speech that doesn't need some stupid fucking reference attached to it every time someone comments it.

Sorry - that wasn't personal - I've just seen it too many times and that was the straw that broke my back.

Back to talking about how fat Sean Astin is.

29 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm going to start negging this stupid letterkenny reference. I think it was kind of funny the first time I saw it now I just roll my eyes. 

If someone says "to be fair" in real life, do you say "hey man, wait a second - let me pull this HILARIOUS video up for you to see!" probably not because it's a normal fucking figure of speech that doesn't need some stupid fucking reference attached to it every time someone comments it.

Sorry - that wasn't personal - I've just seen it too many times and that was the straw that broke my back.

stripes lighten GIF

• Haha 3

csb/ Around the holidays in 2021...was walking with the family around South Congress Avenue as things opened back up after pandemic (or whatever that wave was).  Within just a few blocks and few minutes, saw...and I don't shit about fuck when it comes to celebrities...Elijah Wood, Bruce McGill (hook 'em fellow Texas-Ex), and Emma Stone.  All separate parties of course, but I recognized them.  Didn't realize at the time all of them have residences in South Austin.  Anyway, didn't say anything to Wood or Stone, even though she was hot as fuck IRL.  But we're at the Jo's Coffee and girls want to take a pic in front of the "I Love You" mural and Bruce offers to take a pic of all of us.  We talked for a minute, super nice guy and then Elijah walks by again and they both give each other this headnod.  Apparently they all hang out at SoHo House on Music Lane.  

All this to say Elijah Wood is creepy small IRL.  Like, most celebrities are much smaller than they look onscreen.  But it was baffling to me that he is barely larger than my oldest daughter.  Freaked the fuck outta me.  Sean Astin is apparently 50 pounds heavier than me, so I got that going for me...which is nice.

13 hours ago, ztejas said:

You should go back to finding ways to defend Berhalter rather than whine about gifs in random threads.  

• Haha 1