#24 TEXAS vs. #7 TEXAS A&M (Tuesday, 3/5, 6:30pm, LHN)

MuellerHorn

re: selling to aggy, belmont has got to put a stop to this

the technology exists to take pics of who is sitting in every seat

you are free to sell, but if your tix end up maroon, in any sport, you get demerits against your donation, or 0u seat selection, or something

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

re: selling to aggy, belmont has got to put a stop to this

the technology exists to take pics of who is sitting in every seat

you are free to sell, but if your tix end up maroon, in any sport, you get demerits against your donation, or 0u seat selection, or something

Agreed and they’ve showed a willingness for football, but most of it is in GA sections here so I’m not sure the same solution applies  

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

What ever happened to throat protectors?

they made it more like a hockey mask and got rid of them. you are supposed to jamb your chin to your chest.  The interesting thing is that the whole reason they came up with one was when a catcher (I think Yeager) got hit by a broken bat in the throat.  you can't react to a broken bat like a pitch in the dirt.

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

they made it more like a hockey mask and got rid of them. you are supposed to jamb your chin to your chest.  The interesting thing is that the whole reason they came up with one was when a catcher (I think Yeager) got hit by a broken bat in the throat.  you can't react to a broken bat like a pitch in the dirt.

Well that little episode last inning would make me get one

• Haha 1