Houston Astros 2024 Season Thread

Planet Houston

So, on my pod we talked about the great difference between giving up 4 runs in 6 innings vs 6 runs in 4. The first is a slightly competitive start that while it sucks is still winnable. The second is non competitive and gets you beat. Hunter Brown was just barely good enough to not lose us this game. 
thanks I guess. 
he needs to not be a starter after Blanco comes back. And after Urquidy comes back it needs to be a 5 man rotation with Arrenghetti being a mid reliever. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

So, on my pod we talked about the great difference between giving up 4 runs in 6 innings vs 6 runs in 4. The first is a slightly competitive start that while it sucks is still winnable. The second is non competitive and gets you beat. Hunter Brown was just barely good enough to not lose us this game. 
thanks I guess. 
he needs to not be a starter after Blanco comes back. And after Urquidy comes back it needs to be a 5 man rotation with Arrenghetti being a mid reliever. 

You're my guy but pointing out that giving up 13.5 runs per game is worse than giving up 6 runs per game isn't your most insightful work. 😃

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Haha 5