The Dallas Stars 2024 Playoffs Thread

As usual, Rex lying through his teeth.

On 2/2/2024 at 8:11 PM, Rex Kramer said:

100% true in both cases. With respect to Adolis, it’s moreso his agent. Who’s notoriously hated by every GM in baseball. But he rubs off on Adolis in a negative way. 

On 2/8/2024 at 2:52 PM, Rex Kramer said:

It won’t happen with his agent. There is a reason he has an incentive-laden plate appearance contingency. It’s because his agent successfully convinced Adolis to take way too much time off to the significant frustration of Bochy and CY. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck espn fuck turner
is this the 4th or 5th games with mavs/stars on at the same fucking time 90 minutes late after when they should have been starting
FUCK FUCK FUCK them all

Just bad luck. The nhl and nba care nothing about start times of the other leagues, they just work things out on shared stadiums.

Speaking of, didn’t the Mavs and stars play the same day a few times this season at home? Thats amazing how they can do that so efficiently if so.

4 minutes ago, pops said:

I'm sure it's somehow not his fault. Dip fuck will be in to tell us shortly

Don't worry, this will be my last post in this thread.  Blacklab said he'd ban me from the site if I didn't leave you poor souls alone.  If you don't believe me, ask him.

7 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Don't worry, this will be my last post in this thread.  Blacklab said he'd ban me from the site if I didn't leave you poor souls alone.  If you don't believe me, ask him.

You know, you could just come in and talk hockey, instead of shit. But you do you. 

Yet another bullet dodged with Val. Hope he gets the heel he needs but he's been a liability for his teams his whole career

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Avs keep burping up the puck in their own zone and they’re going to be in huge trouble. Gotta finish. Wish we had vintage Pavs and not Medicare Pavs. 

1 minute ago, pops said:

Fuck the avs, but damn Mckinnon is fun to watch skate b

Ain’t that the truth. McDavid is similar. 

Avs keep burping up the puck in their own zone and they’re going to be in huge trouble. Gotta finish. Wish we had vintage Pavs and not Medicare Pavs. 
Ain’t that the truth. McDavid is similar. 

Mac

Both are fun but Conner is so much fun.