Urban Meyer suspended first 3 games

Machinator

46 minutes ago, Deej said:

Hernan being Mensa, he was at least smart enough to wait until "November Rain" was played to get his money's worth on a lap dance. Ten minutes for 20 bucks is a bargain at the club. 

I wish I could go to a strip club and only spend $600, but then again I really love titties.  It's even more fun when mrs fidy wants to go because the after party is exceptional. 

What I am struggling to get my arms around is that these are supposed to be people who have the benefit of a classical education. How can those that are by any metric intelligent, do so many unintelligent things? My guess is that gold is a powerful mother fucker.

How did this group, along with the administrations of any number of institutions that have made the news for all the wrong reasons over the last few years manage to land their jobs in the first place? The level of incompetence is difficult to measure. All of them however have shown the exact same characteristics. They have no problem telling a lie, cheating, or covering something up. Whatever means necessary to hide their mistakes/crimes. 

This is what is shaping the young minds at these schools? Man, the only thing I can see is what one should do, or not do, if you get caught. And if your status is high enough in the club we will run cover for you. Even if we have to allow the president to look like a buffoon.

• Like 2

Although this was one of the rare instances that I could agree with most of what came out of Finebaum’s mouth with regard to Meyer, it was easy to gather that he had high hopes for the potential removal of a threat to his cocknurse’s (aka Saban’s) continued success, and he’s bummed over the outcome.

Barstool is not the source of this information. They are merely reporting on it like every other outlet. 
Again, who gives a shit if Herman was a strip club. He is a grown man. He did nothing illegal. 
Could it be a recruiting violation though to take high school coaches to the strip on a recruiting trip?
  • Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, JMFP said:
2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
Barstool is not the source of this information. They are merely reporting on it like every other outlet. 
Again, who gives a shit if Herman was a strip club. He is a grown man. He did nothing illegal. 

Could it be a recruiting violation though to take high school coaches to the strip on a recruiting trip?

Could be, but that is not important right now. However, I am told selfie avatars could be risky in here.

If anybody has had trouble keeping up with this thread owing to, you know, having a job or a life or anything, I just want to provide a quick recap to allow everyone to be on the same page:

Urban M. is a lying, cheating, evil disgusting sack of shit lying scumbag who should not be believed under even the most extreme of circumstances. He would sell his own, his family's, and even Jesus' life and limb for his own personal good. He is just about as fucking worthless as a human being can be.

I think that about summarizes it. Any amendments?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I'm befuddled at the twitterpology. Who is the PR mastermind behind this? I mean, UM and TpOSU have plenty of resources at their disposal. You'd think they'd get a decent PR firm involved. Instead he comes out with a belated Twitter apology? What a circus!

Edited by ioueleventybilliondollars
I can't spell

4 minutes ago, ioueleventybilliondollars said:

I'm befuddled at the twitterpology. Who is the PR mastermind behind this? I mean, UM and TpOSU have plenty of resources at their disposal. You'd think they'd get a decent PR firm involved. Instead he comes out with a belated Twitter apology? What a circus!

Ask TheFlagship. He’s been doing twitter research. I’m sure he’s gotten to the bottom of it all on twitter. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

If anybody has had trouble keeping up with this thread owing to, you know, having a job or a life or anything, I just want to provide a quick recap to allow everyone to be on the same page:

Urban M. is a lying, cheating, evil disgusting sack of shit lying scumbag who should not be believed under even the most extreme of circumstances. He would sell his own, his family's, and even Jesus' life and limb for his own personal good. He is just about as fucking worthless as a human being can be.

Only one.....Herbie just announced that they are still in the playoff conversation with Urb steering the ship. Cuz you know football and shit should make all of these destractions go away.

3 hours ago, Sejjr said:

First of all, the fact that "Barstool Sports" is being used as a media source is fucking hilarious. Might as well use Surly. At least some posters here are able to write in complete sentences.

Second, who the fuck spends $600 at a strip club? Unless you are taking recruiting trips to one of the clubs with paraplegics, belly scars and meth faces, that shit makes zero sense. 3-4 dudes at a Miami strip club are spending 2 grand, easy.

Ohio State is desperate to bring Herman into this story. It has become pathetic. And CDC would be smart to say absolutely nothing about this desperate reach.

I'm not really following your math

Just now, Hamttx said:

Only one.....Herbie just announced that they are still in the playoff conversation with Urb steering the ship. Cuz you know football and shit should make all of these destractions go away.

My fantasy is seeing TEXAS as the 3 national seed and tOSU as the 2. With Herman kicking Urban's ass six ways to Sunday. The more realistic scenario of Wisconsin putting tOSU on the curb before the playoff is, I suppose, acceptable. But I like my dream version better.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I’m sorry, I was working. Can you repeat that?

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

My fantasy is seeing TEXAS as the 3 national seed and tOSU as the 2. With Herman kicking Urban's ass six ways to Sunday. The more realistic scenario of Wisconsin putting tOSU on the curb before the playoff is, I suppose, acceptable. But I like my dream version better.

Well if we're voting I vote for door #1.

1 hour ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Urban M. and Shelley M. is are a lying, cheating, evil disgusting sack of shit lying scumbags who should not be believed under even the most extreme of circumstances. They He would sell their his own, their his family's, and even Jesus' life and limb for their his own personal good. They're He is just about as fucking worthless as a human beings can be.

After reading the supportive tweets Shelley sent to CSmith at the time of the abuse and then reading the report where today Shelley stands by the statement that she didn't tell her husband because at the time of the abuse she didn't believe the veracity of CSmith's claims, yes, I have an amendment.

Edited by sdm
  • Like 1

He'll never understand until it becomes personal.  I remember talking to an OU fan about Mixon.  "She started it" he said.  "You've got a daughter, what if it had been her that Mixon knocked out?"  I asked.  

Never heard another word in defense of Mixon.

Urban has 2 daughters.  They'll never admit it, but somewhere deep inside, it disgusts them how he's acting right now.  He may have won at being a good football coach, but he's losing/will lose/lost the respect of his daughters in the process.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mulletpelini said:

He'll never understand until it becomes personal.  I remember talking to an OU fan about Mixon.  "She started it" he said.  "You've got a daughter, what if it had been her that Mixon knocked out?"  I asked.  

Urban has 2 daughters.  They'll never admit it, but somewhere deep inside, it disgusts them how he's acting right now.  He may have won at being a good football coach, but he's losing/will lose/lost the respect of his daughters in the process.

That doesn't make what Mixon did right by any means...

I think there is a process to hitting a chick: step 1- you think about it & cock your arm back, step 2- you decide it worth it, & follow through with the punch... (2 chances to stop)

Damn, a fucking Twitter apology? This is one sorry mother fucker. The fact they are getting some really bad press right now suggests that it was the university, not Urb who decided they had to respond in some way to their failure of not mentioning Smith’s wife by name at the news conference. And this was the best that brain trust could come up with.

Probably because old Urb told them to fuck off, and the university had to capitulate to him. No way Urb would agree to any more statements. That fucker has gone total bunker mentality, where everyone is an enemy.

It is becoming obvious that until the news cycle moves on. OSU must be getting some additional heat from inside its own fan base, including boosters who are probably getting a little tired of defending this asshole. They want to believe he is worth defending. But even the hardliners are showing cracks.

And the three stooges of PR are making it really easy to laugh at them. Who the fuck apologizes via Twitter in such a serious situation? You have to show some tears, long face, you know a little remorse when you act like a pig. Then the media (Herbie, courtesy phone!) will go back to blowing him. 

7 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I sure hope Tom Osborne doesn't have any daughters then.

37 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

And now we know the real reason for the apology.  When it starts impacting football is when you'll start to see Urban give a fuck. 

Yes... You got it,as not only Urban, but the same hypocritical organisation that could have fired Meyer for cause, but chose to keep him, to in fact, save recruiting... #NailedIt...

giphy.webp

4 minutes ago, TankedBevo said:

Whitlock is and always will be a shitty, poorly opinionated fat Albert lookin motherfucker not worth anyone's time or attention 

Haha, yeah... 😂 Well, on the bright side, we can assume that some of his thoughts are actually just talking points to draw in viewers for ratings... So I would hope...

21 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

BTW, Whitlock says Urbie should still have a clean reputation:

You seriously need to quit paying attention to the clown shows.

A couple of days ago, you posted an article about what Dick Vitale thought about Urban Meyer.

Now, Jason Whitlock.

I assume you'll post the reactions of Bayless and Clay Travis next?

JUST STOP.

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

You seriously need to quit paying attention to the clown shows.

A couple of days ago, you posted an article about what Dick Vitale thought about Urban Meyer.

Now, Jason Whitlock.

I assume you'll post the reactions of Bayless and Clay Travis next?

JUST STOP.

This is a thread to discuss items and talking points is it not..? Therefore subject is relevant & shall be deemed as allowed...

Edited by kopp0e