2 for 1: Coach at Stephen F. Austin resigns/ NFL allows male cheerleaders

kopp0e

NFL's first male dancers will hit the sidelines this season

By David Williams, CNN

6 hrs ago 
Los Angeles Rams cheerleader Napoleon Jinnies dances during his audition to make the squad in March of 2018.© Los Angeles Rams Los Angeles Rams cheerleader Napoleon Jinnies dances during his audition to make the squad in March of 2018.

NFL fans will see history made this season, and it has nothing to do with what goes on between the goalposts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...Mnx?li=BBnba9I

1 hour ago, Dances with Dachshunds said:

Is SFA a good place for Tim Beck to land?

It's always a conundrum in wanting the team to be successful, but wanting to extricate a coach from the staff... It is a fine line that must be walked...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Foosters said:

You guys are going to be shocked when you learn that every single college football team, including the University of Texas, has male cheerleaders.

NFL cheerleaders are more like the Texas Pom squad. There are no dudes in Pom squad.

• Like 1

I just keep coming back to my original thought “who actually wanted this?” Or, more specifically who’s watching this thinking “Oh, yes, this enhances my NFL viewing experience”. I know there are people who wanted male cheerleaders, but does anyone actually want to watch male cheerleaders

I just keep coming back to my original thought “who actually wanted this?” Or, more specifically who’s watching this thinking “Oh, yes, this enhances my NFL viewing experience”. I know there are people who wanted male cheerleaders, but does anyone actually want to watch male cheerleaders
Nobody wanted this. Hell very few football fans even watch the dance team these days.

This is about pushing the envelope and PC bullshit.