2018 Fuck FFB - start/sit/waivers/FA/?s

ChickenSandwich

13 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
18 hours ago, spystud13 said:
Le’Veon  says he’ll be back for their bye in week 7, first game 10/28 against Cle. 

News to my ears. Bell and kamara should carry me far come playoffs

Same here. I'm 2-2 without Bell so far and it took the ones who beat me to have there highest output so far this year. 

7 hours ago, Chapo said:

Im 0-4, i was offered David Johnson for Bell.  Should I do it, i mighg be 0-7 waiting for Bell to play again.

I mean what do you have to lose? 

I'm definitely happy for Bell to come back if the rumors hold up since Conner hasn't done shit since Week 1, but I'm also skeptical. 

1. Hope the "source" is correct

2. They're reportedly still trying to trade him which means that lockeroom is not receptive to having him back. Those OL throwing him under the bus to the media went so far against football code there's got to be more to this story. 

3. Read this from former agent Joel Corry. If Bell suits up for PIT this is exactly what's gonna happen. Any nick...he's sitting. https://claytonfootball.redescribe.com/2018/09/what-leveon-bell-should-have-done/

I'd do it in a heartbeat if I were you. 

On 10/2/2018 at 8:09 AM, Baboontyme said:

That's a fair take. I guess I'm inclined to look at it as though Rodgers is not going to perform as the QB17 for the rest of the season. I know he's banged up a bit but I expect him to be a top 3 QB by the end of the year. And I would expect Miller to have around 1000 yds and 7/8 TDs by the end of the year, as well. If I own Breida or Lindsay I'm not sure what the hell I have in those guys. If I own Miller he's frustrating as hell as a RB2 but I know he's going to be pretty much an every down back unless Foreman is ready when he's eligible to come off of PUP. 

But whatever, I'm not upset about it or anything. I was mildly surprised.  I ran it past a couple of other folks and a few of them said they would do the deal straight up for Rodgers. 

Lamar Miller is a flex and you can basically stream QBs in a 10 team league.  Unless there is some roster detail I don't know, I auto-decline dealing a WR1 for that.

Another trade question for you all. I think my mind is made up not to pursue but wonder what the peanut gallery thinks. 

I think I have a pretty good team for the stretch run once Bell gets back, but my weak spot, to date, is definitely RB2 with Jordan Howard. I have no RB3 at all (Corey Clement, Chris Ivory). It is a 12 team league, very deep, PPR and TD league and you start 3 WR/TE. 

RB1 Bell/Conner, RB2 Howard, WR1 AJ Green, WR2 Alshon, WR3 Will Fuller/DJax

Someone came after Green today. I think I could pry David Johnson from him if I packaged Howard (fine by me) with Green. I would need one of his WRs in return and the options are not great - TYH (injured), Baldwin (injured), G Allison, N. Algholor (no because I have Alshon)

I don't think I pursue this. Thoughts? 

6 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

TY Hilton is injured

and who knows what role Ingram will have with Kamara being the better option

Gronk is gronk but hes been a turd this year so far. TE is still such an important position to get 10+ points in

injuries are part of the trade on both sides, with regard to Hilton and Gronkowski. Alshon ain't 100% either...

Other guy declined... and if he sees me at the office, he'll ask, "What else will you take for Ingram?"

That's the other thing about my approach to trades...my first offer is hardly ever the stopping point, but these yokels throw their hands up and never counter.

Fuck it.  I'm good with my squad and I'll just stream TE while these bastards struggle to make a lineup each week.  One dumbass still has Daniel Carlson on his roster.  Thanks for fucking up, sir.

Edited by slorch

Pick 2 of these RBs

Breida vs Ari
White vs Indy
Henry vs Buf
Allen vs Cle
Hines vs NE

I think hines might get a lot of action because Indy is down a lot of options(mack,Hilton and doyle) and theyll likely be losing so Hines could see a big work load.

Id probably gamble on white being Bradys reciever of choice. But he also might give you 2 catches for 16 yards and 20 rushing yards

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I think hines might get a lot of action because Indy is down a lot of options(mack,Hilton and doyle) and theyll likely be losing so Hines could see a big work load.

Id probably gamble on white being Bradys reciever of choice. But he also might give you 2 catches for 16 yards and 20 rushing yards

I've been gambling all year so far lol

12 minutes ago, BERT said:

Thanks a lot!! Hines will probably get hurt now and I'll get to sit back and watch Henry go off on the Bills lol 

Henry rarely goes off on anyone.  He's not a guy I would ever have confidence in starting.  He's more like a bye week, "oh well he's better than the waiver," kinda guy. 

2 players with the same points as one player is not an even trade.

That being said, those particular players would be requiring at least a moment of contemplation... 

3 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Trade proposal today:

Give: Kamara

Get: AB, Thielen

Kamara is only averaging 3pts less than both of them combined, but Ingram is back. My current WRs aren’t HORRIBLE but are banged up (Hilton, Baldwin, Corey Davis, Agholor, Sanu, Lockett) 

Thoughts?

Thinking of trading the top player in fantasy football when you're 4-0?

Image result for bold strategy cotton