Zona @ UH Coogs

0xdeadbeef

coaches can be so innovative and ballsy at UH, then they get to a bigger program and pucker up and/or forget our to coach football altogether

Bingo.  The stage gets big and they go conservative.  Which is why I dont think Leach would work at a bigger school.    

33 minutes ago, Sleepygrad said:

coaches can be so innovative and ballsy at UH, then they get to a bigger program and pucker up and/or forget our to coach football altogether

Yeah I was thinking this to myself. I think a lot of coaches get to a place like Texas and get extremely lazy and entitled. They think that they can get away with obvious faults.

Herman and Strong I think both felt/feel they can hire BS coordinators that have been fired at other places and Texas money, resources, recruiting, blah blah will compensate for it. It drives me nuts that Beck is still here.

Edited by A’Dam Psycho

2 hours ago, SDG said:

Bingo.  The stage gets big and they go conservative.  Which is why I dont think Leach would work at a bigger school.    

I don't think Leach changes his ways no matter the stage that guy is just different. But this game is sure making Johny Manziel look even better, what has Sumlin done without that guy.