Hunter Killer. Gerard Butler's next crappy movie

Parliament

On 9/23/2018 at 8:45 AM, FartingMonk said:

As a former submariner on a spec ops submarine.  I'm just gonna say I'm so fucking in.  Except I don't know where they got that Oorah bullshit from when diving a boat.  

As a former submariner who served exclusively on attack (hunter-killer) boats,  I’m only watching this hilarious piece of shit if its in the company of other phin wearing brothers and alcohol is served.  We’ll dissect it the way we did Red October and Crimson Tide.

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2018 at 8:45 AM, FartingMonk said:

As a former submariner on a spec ops submarine.  I'm just gonna say I'm so fucking in.  Except I don't know where they got that Oorah bullshit from when diving a boat.  

Is it true nuke sub captains are only allowed two years at the helm?

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:28 AM, Parliament said:

'Bout as hard as it is to find a Scottish actor to play a Russian submarine captain and speak with a British accent.

490_5.jpg

That was on the other day...came in just when Alec Baldwin was released into the Ocean and a very pissed Scott Glenn in all his glory was waiting for him.  Didn't change the channel.

• 4 months later...
On 10/30/2018 at 3:46 PM, Drew said:

That was on the other day...came in just when Alec Baldwin was released into the Ocean and a very pissed Scott Glenn in all his glory was waiting for him.  Didn't change the channel.

3 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

How does "Common" keep getting cast as anything other than "Thug #3"?

I feel like George Costanza and everything I normally think is the opposite.