John Jay College (Manhattan) professors ran some kinda sex pimp ring.

Parliament

I can't find a link outside of the NY Post, so caveat emptor.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/22/john-jay-professors-allegedly-ran-swamp-of-drug-dealing-sexual-assault/

In exclusive, hours-long interviews with The Post, the accusers shared their formal complaints and described how the charismatic CUNY profs targeted them as vulnerable undergraduates and lured them into their pot-smoking circle of acolytes, only to sexually assault them and attempt to have them sexually service professors at other colleges — and worse.

Curtis, who has worked at John Jay since the 1990s, held court in “the swamp,” a secluded seventh-floor area of an annex building on 54th Street, according to Haber’s complaint.

“Ric was magnetic and introduced me to a world of deviance that I had no idea existed,” wrote Haber, who has cut ties with her religious community. “Ric was an expert at sniffing out those vulnerabilities, so he was aware of how impressionable I was.”

Haber said her introduction to Curtis in 2014 was eye opening — he played a YouTube video of a woman demonstrating how to put a condom on a penis, and one of himself bouncing bare-chested on an exercise ball. Curtis’ lawyer contended the condom video was part of an educational program.

She alleged the married Curtis encouraged her to have sex with his academic colleagues, including a professor who was being recruited as a department head.

Yeah, you've probably heard of City College, or Hunter, and John Jay now, for sure.  All city level colleges that they are now kind of pumping into CUNY.

Kind of like the SUNY schools used to be Binghampton, and Stony Brook, then SUNY __________________-, and now the preferred nomenclature is State Univ of NY at _________.