Which one of you fuckers has these millennials as kids

mulletpelini

Help I've got no food water or shelter! Help I've got no signal!  Help there's not an app for this! HELP I HAVE NO FUCKING COMMON SENSE!

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/texas-couple-endures-test-of-love-after-getting-lost-following-proposal-on-colorado-mountain

Carrying little water and unprepared for cold weather, the couple got lost trying to get back.

Mason told the rescue group he did not allow enough time to complete the hike before dark, and they did not carry enough water or food.

“Despite the memorable ordeal,” reads the news release from the sheriff’s office, “the couple’s engagement was still on.”

Seriously, sorry bout your kids having grandkids.

Edited by mulletpelini
Don't name your fucking kid Mason....ever.

1 hour ago, mulletpelini said:

Help I've got no food water or shelter! Help I've got no signal!  Help there's not an app for this! HELP I HAVE NO FUCKING COMMON SENSE!

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/texas-couple-endures-test-of-love-after-getting-lost-following-proposal-on-colorado-mountain

Carrying little water and unprepared for cold weather, the couple got lost trying to get back.

Mason told the rescue group he did not allow enough time to complete the hike before dark, and they did not carry enough water or food.

“Despite the memorable ordeal,” reads the news release from the sheriff’s office, “the couple’s engagement was still on.”

Seriously, sorry bout your kids having grandkids.

His last name is Mason, so...

7 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
17 minutes ago, Austinvines said:

Article says July 4th. That’s still a long hike without any gear or provisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Article says 4th of July trailhead

Article says How to Cook 4th of July Trailhead

• Like 1